Missing Deborah

• KCJim
  • 11-21-2020, 04:38 PM
I have seen here several times over the last few years. I did something stupid and thought I was archiving my contacts, but I deleted them. So if anyone is still in contact with her, would you either PM me or let her know that I am still looking for her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim
Deborah who ?
  • KCJim
  • 11-22-2020, 09:49 AM
Yes, that is her. Sorry for leaving off the last name
I have not seen her in a hot minute.
Haven't seen her in a long time either. When I saw her she was in Lawrence. She was a lot of fun but a few to many rules.
Talked to Her a couple of months ago, She texted me a fresh picture and She looked Great. I've seen her several times in the past and kind of got to be friends even through the bad before she went out of the hobby. Don't know if she will stay out or not. She has a new number, and back in KC. I'll share her number when and if she says it's OK. She was doing well my last contact and I wished her well. It's a loss for me as well.

I hesitated writing this and don't flood my PM wanting the number.
Hey Chief whats her digits?
Lol
Kiddin
Chief.......don't worry, I'll only send you one PM.
Oh ! You guys are a bundle of laughs. LOL Be there to help out next week. Damn truck's in the shop for a few days.
Oh ! You guys are a bundle of laughs. LOL Be there to help out next week. Damn truck's in the shop for a few days. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
I don't quite understand her phone problems but I think she switched her number a few times recently. I physically saw her a couple months ago although not hobby related (I had to social distance for other plans) and she still looks great.
Talked to Her a couple of months ago, She texted me a fresh picture and She looked Great. I've seen her several times in the past and kind of got to be friends even through the bad before she went out of the hobby. Don't know if she will stay out or not. She has a new number, and back in KC. I'll share her number when and if she says it's OK. She was doing well my last contact and I wished her well. It's a loss for me as well.

I hesitated writing this and don't flood my PM wanting the number. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Glad to hear she is doing well, and wish the best for her. She is a very sexy lady.