excitement

Just under an hour till GAME time!!!! I havent been this excited to see a provider in a long time!!!! From everyones reviews kiah should be all that!!!
Just under an hour till GAME time!!!! I havent been this excited to see a provider in a long time!!!! From everyones reviews kiah should be all that!!! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
I like you and hate you all at the same time! That coulda been me!
I feel like im waiting for kickoff at the ralph on opening day!!!!! AyyyAyyy...AyyyAyyy!!!!!
  • MC
  • 03-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Just under an hour till GAME time!!!! I havent been this excited to see a provider in a long time!!!! From everyones reviews kiah should be all that!!! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
She's all that and more.

A great provider and a great person.
  • XY
  • 03-12-2013, 01:20 PM
I agree, she is so god damn fun to be with, classy and sexy, and down right dirty at the same time!
I agree, she is so god damn fun to be with, classy and sexy, and down right dirty at the same time! Originally Posted by XY
Very well spoken, XY
looking forward to GBOF's review, That is if he lasted long enough to actually get to see her
looking forward to GBOF's review, Originally Posted by greggor1
We didn't have to wait very long: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=691404
  • MC
  • 03-12-2013, 04:22 PM
In lieu of a review, I'll just say that thanks to Kiah, I had a wonderful day today.
I have already chatted with her and given get a reference I can say from a providers end she is a true professional, very sweet, and has offered to give references too. Awesome to have another professional that doesn't try to hoard hobbiests and play games. She is a great addition to the board and area
If she posted taint she would be a fantastic addition to the board.
shes busy for at least the next two weeks, maybe shell posst taint then , but by that time..