URL / Website: https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...u/779436019815
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Northeast
Activities: HJ, MICH
Hair Length and Color: Black hair below her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is extra small. I would guess that she is between 90-100 lbs. If you like small girls, you might enjoy her. She has small tits and no ass. Her waist is tiny and her body did not have any marks. I did not notice any damage to her belly.
Recommendation: No
What’s the point of this????
I'm appreciative of this review
Ditto. I saw her about a month ago. Same experience. Will not repeat
Great intel guys...had been texting this one and no reply, guess it was a good thing she didn't reply...
Blue Moon,

I do not know what you mean when you said "What’s the point of this????" If you have any questions about the review, let me know. I will do my best to provide additional information if you have a question.
Thank you for the review, informative and thorough. She is the type I’d try just to experience. Thanks to you, I will definitely pass & keep looking. It’s good you were able to keep your composure during that awful session. Who knows what she’s going through, trying to be a provider with minimal buy in, maybe she just needs the donations.
What’s the point of this???? Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
A warning to other mongers???
Thanks for the warning! My favorite part of any visit is oral sex hands down. So no oral, too many rules, and no sexual expression even if it is fake is a deal breaker for me! But, I have to admit her body type would be fun to play with for an hour or so. Hopefully her service has improved since you visited with her!

Thanks...