Per head fishing extravaganza!

Hey guys and a few gals. I have been kicking this idea around for quite sometime. I am an avid fisherman and go whenever I can but a lot of you can't go because of the cost of chartering a boat. Unlike in the U.S., there are no head boats (its where you pay by the head and not by boat) in C.R. If you would like to go fishing, let us know. I will pair you with other anglers to save you money. You can still go fishing, enjoy the day on the beautiful waters here, and not break the bank. Price start at just $150. We have over 20 boats in our network, so we have something for just about any budget. Boat sizes range from a 32' Mako to 55' Hatteras. October and November is still a good time to catch Mahi Mahi, Wahoo and a few Yellowfin Tuna. All included in our fishing excursions are: r.t. transfer from San Jose metro & Jaco areas, bait, tackle, snacks, soda, water beer and lunch. You might even get some sashimi like we had yesterday. Excellent way to get those photos to send back to the wife or girlfriend, to show her you are really fishing. Send me an email at fishing@oneluckydogg.com and we will get you on the water in no time.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 32 Mako 1.jpg (44.0 KB, 267 views) File Type: jpg 32 Mako 4.jpg (27.1 KB, 267 views) File Type: jpg photo 15.jpg (32.1 KB, 264 views)