March 11th to March 17th

I will be arriving in san jose March 11th and leaving March 17th. Just wondering if anyone on this board will be there? if anyone will be i would like to get together for some beers, shoot pool etc. and hooker hunt together. Also does anyone know of a good website where i could book atv, rafting, and fishing tours? i tried one lucky dogg but didnt hear anything back from them.
I will be a month late to join you for any of those activities but will be in the same boat when I go in Mid-April (goin solo).

One Lucky Dog has an excellent reputation, how did you attempt to contact him? Here is his website if you didn't try it this way already:

http://oneluckydogg.com

I think his name is Sid. Have fun!
yeah i emailed him on his website. the owner of zona 2 ( not gunna post his real name) recomended him. i sent two emails and havnt heard back. maybe he will get back to me monday i hope. also does anyone have an updated map of all the mp's. i tried downloading it of crt but it wouldnt let me.
I sent Sid a PM on CRT for transportation in April and he replied the next day (and asked me to book on his website). That was just yesterday. So maybe try that route.
I'm here now.
Until the 29th. Zona2 and scores is closed. I just walked by there while giving a new guy I met at the del rey a tour. I'm free on the weekends if you'd like to meet up for a beer etc. I do have to work after all lol.
awsome ill b there at noon tomorrow. zona 2 is closed? i thought they were open? on fb they posted the angel & demons party on the 13th
Just Scores is closed, Zona 2 is still going strong.
I walked by on Saturday and neither place looked like it was there anymore. I know they're closed on Sundays but Saturday?
zona 2 is open.. i went there yesterday. pulled a fine tica. had a great time.
I'm looking forward to a detailed trip report of all your adventures when you get back!
if i get back. the volcano errupted and all flights are postponed till further notice. kinda stressing about it. even when getting a bbbj from two ticas at the same time all i can think about is if i can get home.
There are worse places to be stranded