Date: 02/22/2023
Name: Cadence
Phone: 913-717-6267
Email Address: kc.cadence@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P37644
City: Lawrence
State: Kansas
Address: Mass St/Downtown
Activities: Conversation, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, DATO, 69, CG, RCG, Mish, K9, CFS, COT
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite little thing, maybe 5'5, 115lbs, a few non-distracting tats/piercings, awesome natural tits, perky bubble butt, very pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
It appears P-411 is down
With P411 down—— anywhere else to find her online?
With P411 down—— anywhere else to find her online? Originally Posted by licensedtroubleshooter
Not that I'm aware of, she has a RW job and only uses P411 to my knowledge.
No mention of how fucked up her teeth and breath are?
No mention of how fucked up her teeth and breath are? Originally Posted by FiddleSticks

Gotta be honest and say I'm not sure what you're talking about as that was not my personal experience with her. Could she maybe use a crest white strip? Sure I guess, but I didn't notice anything like what you're describing. You do know you can write a review about your own experience right?
No mention of how fucked up her teeth and breath are? Originally Posted by FiddleSticks

She at least has teeth, that should be good to go with the people on this board basing on rhe reviews.
She at least has teeth, that should be good to go with the people on this board basing on rhe reviews. Originally Posted by malibubeach12

Ain't that the truth! There are so many "she was missing teeth" reviews on here! Guess it wouldn't be the KC Methro without it lol. I'll sleep well tonight knowing at least Cadence had a full set of pretty regular teeth.