President Donald Trump insists he deserves no blame for divisions in America.

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

Ol’ Schitzenpants divisive rhetoric is being recorded in Court transcripts describing assaults and other crimes.

The 54 cases identified by ABC News are remarkable in that a link to the president is captured in court documents and police statements, under the penalty of perjury or contempt. These links are not speculative – they are documented in official records. And in the majority of cases identified by ABC News, it was perpetrators themselves who invoked the president in connection with their case, not anyone else.

Read the full article here: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blam...ry?id=58912889

Basically people are taking Trump seriously while they use him to justify their own prejudices and hate. Despite what the right wing media says Trump deserves quite a bit of blame for the divisive rhetoric on both sides.
I guess it depends on how you define "blame". All I know is that he definitely welcomed the sewer rats to come out and unfortunately roam freely among us just for their votes. They don't have to hide with their intolerance and ignorance with him around. I liked it a lot better when they stayed hidden but that's cool. They will go back to their sewers soon enough.
Shooter was 20 year old Thomas Crooks from Bethyl Park, Penn. He was a registered Republican.
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

Ol’ Schitzenpants divisive rhetoric is being recorded in Court transcripts describing assaults and other crimes.

The 54 cases identified by ABC News are remarkable in that a link to the president is captured in court documents and police statements, under the penalty of perjury or contempt. These links are not speculative – they are documented in official records. And in the majority of cases identified by ABC News, it was perpetrators themselves who invoked the president in connection with their case, not anyone else.

Read the full article here: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blam...ry?id=58912889

Basically people are taking Trump seriously while they use him to justify their own prejudices and hate. Despite what the right wing media says Trump deserves quite a bit of blame for the divisive rhetoric on both sides. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Can't just blame Trump. You have George W. Bush, Obama, all before Trump dividing the fuck out of this country.
  • Brot
  • 07-14-2024, 07:57 AM
Can you name a time that Trump has ever accepted responsibility for any of his failures, scandals or crimes? Expecting anything different now would be well, crazy.
Can you name a time that Trump has ever accepted responsibility for any of his failures, scandals or crimes? Expecting anything different now would be well, crazy. Originally Posted by Brot
Exactly.

Donnie is the most divisive president in our history. He's managed to rupture my republican party to its core. After this his divisive rhetoric will be dialed up. Biggly
Can you name a time that Trump has ever accepted responsibility for any of his failures, scandals or crimes? Expecting anything different now would be well, crazy. Originally Posted by Brot
Yeah, Democrats need Trump to do something they wouldn't do themselves, lol.
Diaper Don has done nothing for America as of today and should be blamed for the hate and disconnect that is happening.
Can't just blame Trump. You have George W. Bush, Obama, all before Trump dividing the fuck out of this country. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Didn’t say that Ol’ Schitzenpants was entirely responsible. Just that it’s ludicrous to suggest that he had no part to play in the violence happening during this election year.

Every one shares a little of the blame for the divisiveness we’re seeing in the media and in our politics. It’s my contention that Trump is responsible for most. It sure feels that way to me.
Well, the dimocrats have failed again!! They have tried everything to get rid of Trump, from bs court hearings to bad press, if this would have happened to sleepy joe, he would be hiding in his basement with the scum secret service outside his door, what a coward. This is another feather in Trumps hat, thanx to the dimocrats
Well, the dimocrats have failed again!! They have tried everything to get rid of Trump, from bs court hearings to bad press, if this would have happened to sleepy joe, he would be hiding in his basement with the scum secret service outside his door, what a coward. This is another feather in Trumps hat, thanx to the dimocrats Originally Posted by onthemovie
Boo Hoo Trump is being victimized and it’s all someone else’s fault.

This is a perfect example of what I’m talking about. If Trump would own up to his own mistakes and stop blaming everyone else then maybe we could have a better chance at coming together to fix some of the problems that we agree on. The immigration legislation that was scuttled a while back is a good example of how we can and should work together.

But Trump is too big of a douche bag to ever take the blame for his failures and his own bad behavior.
The blame for this lies entirely with the left. You fucking lefties have demonized Trump for the past 8 years. Comparing him to hitler. Saying he would never leave the White House if elected. This would be the end of democracy. Russia, russia, russia... Maxine Waters telling people that if you see a republican then get in their face. All you lefty fucking cocksuckers are to blame. WD, you are about as much a republican as a giant fucking turd is t-bone steak. You mother fuckers make me sick.
Didn’t say that Ol’ Schitzenpants was entirely responsible. Just that it’s ludicrous to suggest that he had no part to play in the violence happening during this election year.

Every one shares a little of the blame for the divisiveness we’re seeing in the media and in our politics. It’s my contention that Trump is responsible for most. It sure feels that way to me. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
That's what you're suggesting. You're just back peddling now.

Every one shares a little of the blame for the divisiveness we’re seeing in the media and in our politics. It’s my contention that Trump is responsible for most. It sure feels that way to me. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
That's what you're suggesting. You're just back peddling now. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Then you are misinterpreting the meaning of my original post and not accepting the extra clarification that I provided.

My original intent, whether you believe it or not, is that assigning blame to only the democrats, the liberals, the mainstream media relegates the blame to only one side. That is simply not true. There is plenty of blame to go around and Trump the Liar is going to gaslight his followers into believing that he is just the victim and that his actions and hate filled rhetoric didn’t help bring this down upon himself.