The “Official” who shot Trump conspiracy thread.

Let me start with my first theory.

Russian sleeper agents with orders to get Trump re-elected.

They colluded with Trump to hit him in the ear because his face is just too pretty.

I can’t wait to see what everyone else thinks.
I can't wait for the conspiracy folks to start calling out conspiracy theories.
Let me start with my first theory.

Russian sleeper agents with orders to get Trump re-elected.

They colluded with Trump to hit him in the ear because his face is just too pretty.

I can’t wait to see what everyone else thinks. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
That's quite ridiculous. It was either a real shooting with a poor shot or it was completely staged, I am open to both. But for Trump to go along with taking an ear shot from a real live round, nobody does that. I hope you're just kidding with that goofy theory because if you're not you're a flake. Of course you're kidding, but do you think someone would actually believe that? Even conspiracy theories should have some degree of logic behind them.
That's quite ridiculous. It was either a real shooting with a poor shot or it was completely staged, I am open to both. But for Trump to go along with taking an ear shot from a real live round, nobody does that. I hope you're just kidding with that goofy theory because if you're not you're a flake. Of course you're kidding, but do you think someone would actually believe that? Even conspiracy theories should have some degree of logic behind them. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ridiculous is what I was going for. Like this.

Vladimir Putin

Why did our agent miss the target?

Boris & Natasha

The plan was perfect. We found the perfect patsy. Our mind control technology worked flawlessly. But there was a translation problem. I said to shoot the President with dementia, he heard shoot the demented President.
And now that Mr. Trump has been shot in a public gathering . . .can he get a tatoo to record his street cred?
Ridiculous is what I was going for. Like this.

Vladimir Putin

Why did our agent miss the target?

Boris & Natasha

The plan was perfect. We found the perfect patsy. Our mind control technology worked flawlessly. But there was a translation problem. I said to shoot the President with dementia, he heard shoot the demented President.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy
It certainly is ridiculous. The whole system of Government in America has fallen apart. I would say since the George W. Bush era up till now this country has seriously lost it's way.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Found this in another thread. Thought it belonged here. Biggest conspiracy theory ever. God saved Trump.

Originally Posted by texassapper
I think he smeared mcdonalds ketchup on his ear and face.
I think he smeared mcdonalds ketchup on his ear and face. Originally Posted by royamcr
Something like that.
Saw somewhere that Trump turned his head from his right side to his left side at just the right moment the bullet hit his right ear. The building that the shooter was on was to Trump's left.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d=BingNewsSerp