Judge Cannon Dismisses Jack Smith’s Documents Case Against Trump

Federal District Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed the case against Former President Trump brought by what appears to be an illegal appointed US Prosecutor, Jack Smith.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/15/polit...non/index.html

The link speaks for it’s self.
District Judge Aileen Cannon said the appointment of special counsel Jack Smith violated the Constitution

Well I guess we all know how that ruling went now... lol.

Whos opinion isn't worth shit now?
District Judge Aileen Cannon said the appointment of special counsel Jack Smith violated the Constitution

Well I guess we all know how that ruling went now... lol.

Whos opinion isn't worth shit now? Originally Posted by texassapper
Trump should now bring a lawsuit to recoup all costs, plus more, against Merrick Garland’s vJustice Department for an illegal and malicious prosecution against a private citizen.
Hmm?mmmm
She was strategically appointed by trumpf.
Her ruling is not based on law.

Good grief.
Hmm?mmmm

Good grief. Originally Posted by winn dixie

LOL, her ruling was based on law, the case wasn't.
LOL, her ruling was based on law, the case wasn't. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Rigged. Biased judge

If another judge ruled against trumpf the tune here would be different hey'

Her ruling was payback for trumpf appointing her
Hmm?mmmm

Good grief. Originally Posted by winn dixie

What law school did you graduate from WD?
I’ve been skeptical of the idea that Aileen Cannon was biased for Trump. I didn’t like some of her rulings and I thought that she was stalling the case but I didn’t really think that she would scuttle the case. How naive I was.

Judge Cannon ignored decades of institutional precedent, years of recent rulings on Mueller and Smith, and pretty much the entire premise of the special counsel regulations.

I’m not sure you can get a more biased judgement from the court than this.
I’m not sure you can get a more biased judgement from the court than this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Alvin Bragg would like a word...

LOL... well looks like we have a ruling on the Constitutionality of Smiths appointment. Lets see DOJ defend it now...
It's time for her to be dismissed
It's time for her to be dismissed
Investigations are needed into this corrupt judges ruling. Total bs
Eileen Cannon, who was appointed by Trump, has made several controversial decisions while handling the case, all in Trump's favor. I think the case was too big for her and she wanted out.

Her latest ruling breaks precedence. The ruling will be appealed and in the opinion of many in the legal system will be overturned. The ruling in no way indicates Trump is innocent of the charges. It is a mere technicality but the ruling is important because the case now has no chance of coming to trial before the election.
When are all dem magas going to yell their approval of Hunny B lawyers using this argument to get his charges dropped.

We're waiting.
Geeze....
US Constitution:

Article II, Section 2
... He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments....

So yes, Federal prosecutors must be confirmed by the senate.

The only remaining question is why didn't one of the Florida Federal prosecutors, that has been confirmed by the senate, file the charges and show up in court?