What's the SEXIEST Thing You DID in 2009?!

What's the SEXIEST Thing You Did in the Last Year?

Well, Oooof. My List is LONG and Sexy for 2009! I am not kidding. My Sexual Experiences BY FAR have been the BEST that they Ever have!! I don't know if it's an age, partner, or Cause I'm just soo damn Lucky kinda thing? Who the hell cares?!

2009 Started "THE GOOD LOVIN" for me...and that is....Well, you know.

My Sexiest Thing in 2009 would have to be......

HAVING SEX IN PUBLIC at a SWINGERS CLUB in Las Vegas!

HOLY S.. BALLS!

WHAT'S YOUR 2009 SEXY Thaaaaaang of the Year?

~Kelly TNT
..Kelly, he was a lucky bastard, I'm jealous

I received some hot lovin in a movie theater this last year Last row of Angel's and Demon's

The theater was empty for the most part but their was a guy right in front of us. I wanted to scream ( was on the inside), but HOLY CRAP it was HOT!

~1TGA
My Sexiest Thing in 2009 would have to be......

HAVING SEX IN PUBLIC at a SWINGERS CLUB in Las Vegas!

HOLY S.. BALLS! Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I got to be part of a group sex thing at a swinger's club in my area. It was awesome! The lady who was with me was the center of attention and considered it one of the best experiences of her life.
I had my first duo session threesome with two very beautiful, accommodating providers. It was a fantastic experience that reduced me to a quivering puddle of goo.

Hmmm, that sets up a New Year's resolution too. Have more duo sessions!!!
Sex in a swing club is fun. specially while you are paying with one and another joins in on the fun. went to swing clubs, and hosted some swing parties with the wife.

but i think the sexiest thing i did in 2009 is that i came back into the hobby and had my first massage with the extras. i have had 3 levels during the massage sessions.
Well I would say it's a toss up between a recent session with Kelly TNT and one with the latex goddess Jolie Star!
Kelly I have to say YOU made my list.

I saw about 60-70 ladies in 09.

My DP was cool too.
Kelly . .

That was an EASY choice! I had my very first experience with two absolutely beautiful, sexy, and amazing ladies at the same time . . . I will NEVER forget it.

By the way, you and Sydney had a large part of that experience and as soon as I can save a little cash, I will be calling you again.
I had a very interesting experience in 2009. A lovely lady and I were scheduled for a multihour session one afternoon, but that morning, I learned I had a business conference call later that day that would overlap my planned session. The lady showed on time and while we chatted and enjoyed a nice bottle of champagne, we waited until after my conference call to "get friendly". When my conference call started, she excused herself and went to the bathroom, but soon emerged in her birthday suit! She walked over, sat on my desk, spread her legs, and invited me to dine while I listened in to the conference call. I am glad that I "muted" my call because it did not take long before she was moaning/groaning and climbing the walls. When the call was finally over, I had a nice puddle of love juice to clean off the desk, but I did not mind at all. Then we laughed about it and moved on to more traditional activities.

SASpurfan
I danced on a pole at a social and Kelly slapped a $20 on my ass.
What did Kelly get for $20????
She got rooked! I would have let her do some NE and SE and maybe more in the club. Alas, I didn't know who slapped the Jackson on my ass until later that week.
Isn't it customary to give her full service and BCD for her money???
On a redeye flight to Seattle with a lady that I had just met,
Some under the blanket HJ and DIGET play led to a mile
high session in the lavatory. She also visited me every
night in my hotel for the five days I was there. Can hardly
Wait for my next business trip to Seattle.
Does [ame=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4061]this[/ame] count?

I'm just so proud of it