Fantasies! Should some remain just fantasies?

I was talking with a gentleman friend the other day and our discussion turned to fantasies! He proceeded to tell me about a fantasy that he had lived out, but unfortunately it wasn't as hot as he had hoped! I, too have lived out one fantasy with the same results! The others that I have had were mind blowing, though! Just wondering........is it sometimes better not to live out your fantasy or go ahead with it and hope for the best?

Lana Warren
I say GO FOR IT!!! You never know until you try. If it meets your expectations, wonderful. If it doesn't, time to come up with a new fantasy!!
My first Fantasy of two hot women making love to each other with me participating turned into a Nighmare.
i have completed most of my fantasies...most were good but not all. you should go for it, if it turns out wrong try it again with other people
exactly peanut. Nothing wrong with acting on it....the same fantasy with other people will always be different.
Depends. I have made some real but I have a few that I want to remain fantasies. Making them real would take all the fun out of it.
I have come to a point in life that if I have a fantasy I'm gonna do it before I kick the bucket! My bucket list if you will...

If a threesome is it, don't give up the first time. The first four threesomes I had were not great. Then, I finally hit a homerun about a year and a half ago and have have had several good ones since then. It all depends on the girls and whether they have chemistry. The key is letting the girl pick the other girl. Gals look for totally different things in a female partner than guys do.
I believe you should DEFINATELY not only do your fantasies, but DO them more than once.
[ame=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4061]This[/ame] was my fantasy and is one I want to relive over and over again
Some will just have to be left undone... unless you know where i can get a spaceship and a clone..

~1tga
Still want to have anonymous sex in a Starbucks.
I also say GO FOR IT.
While trying to fulfill fantasies, I have found myself accidently fulfilling fantasies that I didn't even know I had.

Put another way, Some of my best "fantasies" weren't fantasies until they were happening.
I know this maybe weird but i want to have a full blown gfe/pse experience on the 50 yard line of the new cowboys stadium. !!!! That one maybe better left just to my thaughts !!
Still working on mine. I plan on making 2010 a Fantastic year!

~Kelly TNT