What did everybody get for Christmas?

Okay so what did everybody get for christmas? Did we all get what we asked for? I got my starbucks gift cards and and clothes, I guess I was a good girl.
I wanted alot of naked ladies in my apartment but I didn't get it

I got mostly food although the most important part of christmas is family
  • npita
  • 12-25-2009, 06:15 PM
The best present I received was from my fiancee - a Signature Edition Scrabble board - the one with the rotating glass table. Now I just need to figure out how to play for articles of clothing.
My stocking was bare, I did get one neat gift of PC travel tools. I'm hoping to get a late Christmas gift from my favorite girl
A full day of companionship from Christina Blake from Pc.It was a great time.:-)
I couldn't have asked for a better gift.
  • fawn
  • 12-25-2009, 09:20 PM
I definitely got what I wanted for Christmas.....Spending time with my wonderful family....
what more could you ask for......fawn
Well in the family I belong to dysfunctional doesn't begin to describe it. This year is no different. Got things I wanted but right now am perusing the ads on a number of different sites looking for what I really wanted all along lol.....
I got exactly what I wanted from my best friend, CODIV Modern WarfareII w00t! Plus other stuff that's awsome Family time, time with my feet up and I got to give presents too. I think I like that the most.
I got the best gift I have had in a long time, I did something for someone that was not for any personal gain, My small act of charity and love made this persons life a little better even if where for a while, as where they could enjoy there Christmas day with there family and have at least one day of joy with out worry. The gift was knowing that I made a difference in my friends life for the better.

There is no more blessed gift you can give to another human than the gifts of love,trust,kindness,and the act of charity from the heart.
I got a big MC and Visa Bill. No gift for me as the only thing I wanted I did not get (BBBJNQNS). Maybe next year.......

What was on the CC bill Let see (Clothes, shoes, purses, and a Mink coat.)

Atleast everyone else had a good christmas.

I did spread joy with the gifts and made some kids happy at the Hospital with some toy donations. So I got the joy of giving...

With the airline miles on the CC. I can fly for free... LOL.
I got a big MC and Visa Bill. No gift for me as the only thing I wanted I did not get (BBBJNQNS). Maybe next year.......

With the airline miles on the CC. I can fly for free... LOL. Originally Posted by tiggold
I can help with your gift or know someone who is one of your favorites who can help with that and then we can fly for free with you to Vegas or something...
I got a sweater! I had asked for a screamer or a moaner. Oh well, better luck next year.
I can help with your gift or know someone who is one of your favorites who can help with that and then we can fly for free with you to Vegas or something... Originally Posted by TrulySummer
TrulySummer Will have to get my gift from my favorites or you.

And fly to Vegas.... I guess I did do something good this year.

I'm still waiting for my gift..... Hope I don't have to wait long.
I GOT A RING........

.....and a migraine!
i didn't get a lump of coal, so i guess my status is improving...