who is available right now?

I have temporarily lost the luxury of planning ahead several days or a week in advance.

When I have opportunities to get out and play, I rarely have the private time to call and can't sit around waiting for a return call. Usually I have a 2-3 hour window and filling it thru email is damn near impossible.
I wonder if there is a box in the provider showcase that could be for blackberry addict, or compulsively checks email.

Any suggestions for last minute scheduling?
Look at the bottom of the Dallas forum and see who is online and call them.
Monkmonk, I often find my self in the same predicament of only having a short window of opportunity to pull off scheduling an appointment.

What has worked best for me is adding the ladies I have seen before as well as those on my wish list to my instant messenger account. This way when I am in that situation, the lovely ladies that reply to my IM's will typically get the appointment. Even if I haven't been verified by them prior, most ladies on my list have P411, the whole process typically doesn't take more than 10-15 minutes.

Hope this helps brotha! Happy Hobbying.
Some of us aren't onlne at work. Just call, I guess.
I am available almost always and i can do as short notice with as little as 20 to 30min. notice. I try to run out and do what i have to during the day so im not always online but I never turn my phone off. I am up as early as 8am and go untill about 7:30pm. Hope this helps you guys out
Folks sites like this are not designed for "instant hookups". There is a fine line between transfer of information and facilitation...we want to remain on the information side.

LAP