A 2010 Reminder on Sharing Personal Identifying Marks

PLEASE DO NOT DO IT !!

Do not relate to anyone (other hobbyist or providers) what you know regarding personal identifying marks (such as tattoo shape, size, location, what it is of) (identifying birthmark) or location of incall such as name of Apartments.

This is a real security risk! I know for myself, my tattoo IS a personal identifying mark, have never seen another like it and probably will not as it is custom. Anyone who knows me outside of "these walls" could identify me in a heartbeat with this information.

Location of incall should be a no-brainer people! Do not give some person sending you a pm the NAME or exact location of a lady's incall.

Just imagine if we (providers) answered a pm from some unknown person asking questions and listed off specific identifying body marks with regard to a gentleman we have seen. Or heaven forbid, even mentioned it in a public post.

****Man "x" has a heart tattoo on his right shoulder with "wanda" through it. Wifey gets on the board (or has that pm answer they requested) and now knows beyond a doubt that person is her SO.****

That guy is now busted! Same scenario if this info is shared with regard to providers. The "seemingly innocent" info might completely identify one of us beyond a doubt and our "stalker" or ex or whatever now knows "who" we are. This is dangerous!

This is happening NOW. Please, please stop before someone gets hurt or worse.
My biggest worry is any mention of Donkey Dong or The Curve!

Good points pretty lady, we sometimes get too lax with discretion.
  • fawn
  • 12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Good post Cassidy, the men should not discuss anything personal
about you to anyone else...INCLUDING Pillow Talk....
men you should only relay to another hobbyist things
that have to do with BCD only !!! nothing personal !!!!
you guy's wouldn't want us divulging any of your personal
information to another provider.... Fawn
Same for the providers. Many a time the lady has, without prompting, told me things about other dudes here. Kind of a boner killer, too.
You would think that people would understand the need for discretion. Unfortunately, common sense isn't common anymore.

Same for the providers. Many a time the lady has, without prompting, told me things about other dudes here. Kind of a boner killer, too. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
I've told them to stop talking about how tiny my stubby is.
LOL That would affect my erection much less than if they brought up SPH's shlong.
PLEASE DO NOT DO IT !!

Do not relate to anyone (other hobbyist or providers) what you know regarding personal identifying marks (such as tattoo shape, size, location, what it is of) (identifying birthmark) or location of incall such as name of Apartments.

This is a real security risk! I know for myself, my tattoo IS a personal identifying mark, have never seen another like it and probably will not as it is custom. Anyone who knows me outside of "these walls" could identify me in a heartbeat with this information.

Location of incall should be a no-brainer people! Do not give some person sending you a pm the NAME or exact location of a lady's incall.

Just imagine if we (providers) answered a pm from some unknown person asking questions and listed off specific identifying body marks with regard to a gentleman we have seen. Or heaven forbid, even mentioned it in a public post.

****Man "x" has a heart tattoo on his right shoulder with "wanda" through it. Wifey gets on the board (or has that pm answer they requested) and now knows beyond a doubt that person is her SO.****

That guy is now busted! Same scenario if this info is shared with regard to providers. The "seemingly innocent" info might completely identify one of us beyond a doubt and our "stalker" or ex or whatever now knows "who" we are. This is dangerous!

This is happening NOW. Please, please stop before someone gets hurt or worse. Originally Posted by CassidyBlue

I agree 100%!!

I have personal identifying marks that I eliminate from my photos. (for discretion reasons).
However, I DO & ALWAYS will make mention of *them* to anyone who's screened for a date. They get to SEE prior to meeting me (ANY) and ALL identifiable marks via way of my private photos.
However, I make it a point to indicate (prior to meeting & after) that DISCRETION is required & they must verbalize that they understand & agree to keep (quiet) about such. Anyone who goes against my wishes for discretion, instantly loses my respect.

This hobby life is suppose to be fun. In order to keep it enjoyable. One needs to adhere to the golden rule of DISCRETION for both parties!!

Keep quiet about beauty marks that the provider does NOT make public.
Keep quiet about the exact location & description that the provider does NOT make public.

It's as simple as that!!