People Asking For Provider Info...

This is more of a rant than anything else. Over the last several months I have had several guys PM me wanting information on ladies. Why in the heck would someone just openly give out information about someone, without first contacting the person in question? Just a little heads up too everyone who emails me about a lady.....The very first thing I do is ask them if they want you to have this information. We preach discretion over and over on various sites and if someone doesn't want another to know about them or what they do that's there right. Just remember the next time you give someones info out that it could be your ATF that has to disappear for months because you made a stupid mistake.

Alright I will step off of my rant box now...
  • npita
  • 12-28-2009, 05:12 PM
That is an easy problem to solve. If the information is more or less common knowledge to everyone who visits that provider, I don't see the problem. If that information is known to you only, then check first.
Poppy, I am getting the same IMs, and PMs. Geez, go see her if you are interested. Why would I help you with no rep on the board and no BCD....

I am not Wikipedia. go do your own research.
Thank you for contacting the ladies first. I don't have any problem with you directing them to my site or just telling them to do a search for me on the boards. But, with all the weirdness that this business brings.... it's better to be safe than sorry. I appreciate you spending your time looking out for the providers in question.

Thanks Hon!
Muah!

~Kelly TNT
That is an easy problem to solve. If the information is more or less common knowledge to everyone who visits that provider, I don't see the problem. If that information is known to you only, then check first. Originally Posted by npita
Great advice. It really depends if what kind of info a guy is asking. If he is asking about my services, then I do not mind someone who knows me or sees me answering those questions about me. If they are more of a personal nature like do you know where she lives, how old are her children, etc. , then I would tend to have a problem...
Poppy, when I get those emails and PMs I respond to people that I know (have met and talked to) in a responsible manner. If I do not know them I refer them to my review or some other thread.

Chipper
Well I should have been a little more clear. The guy was trying to find information on a provider who had changed her name. She obviously had to change her name for a reason. I'm just saying, before you volunteer information about a "friend" you check with them. There have been a few ladies who had to change there names, some hide phone numbers and limit the ways you may contact them. Each person has a level of privacy and we should respect it.