Any Back-To-School Tax-Free Weekend Specials Ladies?

I am considering re-taking the 12th grade again, this time without drugs or alcohol in my system. I figure I should shop a bargain so I can invest in some younger, cooler style clothing to fit in better...

Please, this is a humorous threAD, and only smartasses should respond.

Thank you for playing,

Manny
I just want to know how much tax you were paying for sex? And to whom?
WTH TinMan, you mean to tell me the Ladies don't tax you?!....

...Lucy'ies, chu got sum splaining to do's !!!
without drugs or alcohol in my system. Originally Posted by ManSlut
count me out. could not have made it thru the 12th grade without those. or college. or life in general. have a hard time these days as well. i love weed. and booze. fuck you eccie if that is a problem.
count me out. could not have made it thru the 12th grade without those. or college. or life in general. have a hard time these days as well. i love weed. and booze. fuck you eccie if that is a problem. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco

Hey Juan, don't sugar coat it...I decided a long time ago that being fat, stupid, sober and faithful was no way to go thru life. Hello Insanity, 420, Knob Creek and ECCIE. High school wasn't nearly as fun as life is now...shit yeah

Why isn't booze on the tax-free weekend? Enough high schoolers drink...
  • hd
  • 08-09-2013, 06:37 AM
There is no tax on sex, technically, it's a usage fee.
Why isn't booze on the tax-free weekend? Enough high schoolers drink... Originally Posted by Prolongus
The run at Sigels would be epic this weekend if that were true.
The run at Sigels would be epic this weekend if that were true. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Hell, the run on Sigels is probably epic this weekend regardless. Anyone who fights the crowds during tax-free season needs a drink by the time they get home.
What I wanna know is what line item deduction can I claim for useage fees. Seriously how much fucking money of mine does the govt need for mismanagement? Between the ex, the current wife, two kids, two houses, two new cars, and 35 acres of property, I need some more deductions...

Now for real hilarity, when I typed in more autocorrect picked Moët. Now I probably should go get some tax free Moët. I'm a stud after three or four glasses of that stuff.
I just want to know how much tax you were paying for sex? And to whom? Originally Posted by TinMan
The tax is per inch...so I'm not charged very much.