Pondering if Pearly Penile Papules Provoke Providers to Perceive Peril in Porking?

What are pearly penile papules you say? See below:

Pearly penile papules (PPP) are small, benign (non-cancerous) growths. PPP can be pink, white, yellow, or (rarely) translucent in color. They’re normally very small, ranging from 1-2mm wide by 1-4mm long. The shape, color, and size can vary between individuals, but all the papules that one person has will look the same. The papules are usually found in a single or double row on or around the head of the penis. PPP are harmless skin growths.

I know more experienced providers may have run into this, but I would like to hear some feedback on what you usually think when you see them? Do you freak out? Does it make any difference to you from an aesthetic standpoint? Let's hear it!
Perhaps.
Just say their penis taste buds, and they're telling you how good she tastes. Alternatively, the natural version of a 'French Ticker.'
They will say "CBJ for that guy!"
Darkey... you might need to get that checked out bro! Lol
Darkey stop! please!....LOL
Can't call them pleasure dots? Lol!
That's the AIDS.

Now every girl is going to check you twice before going in.
Just say their penis taste buds, and they're telling you how good she tastes. Alternatively, the natural version of a 'French Ticker.' Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I like your style sir! DF, quit hatin' on my tickler, lol!

DK you should stop being so self conscious there. There is nothing wrong with you.
Ummmm...is that a self portrait of the little head? If yes, you cropped some if your little face out of the picure. Using a camera and photo apps is pretty easy. Darkykong, you can do better. Lol
DK you should stop being so self conscious there. There is nothing wrong with you. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Actually, I'm not self conscious at all, I used to be until I found out that around 25% of the male population had them (hell one study suggested a higher amount 95/200 or 48%.

I was even at the point I was going to laser them sumbitches right off, but that would have been disrespectful to my cock. I thought "am I actually going to pay someone to take a laser to my dick just for aesthetics?" Then I had the realization that I'm me, and I love me so, fuck that!

I have had relations with numerous ladies and they've only been pointed out once since they are virtually unnoticeable, that was right before she slipped junior in her mouth, lol!

I think guys are less willing to discuss since PPP's can be perceived as something else, especially when they are pronounced but it's more or less a penis freckle.

Invisible: I wish that was a pic of my penis, the size my playground would almost immediately double if it was!

Chung: Nothing like alliteration, it's my drug!
I have never "run" across this......I think you guys have WAY too much time on your hands. Lol Isn't there a lovely lady you'd rather be seeing?
My life and profession is so serious and stressful. When I have down time I like to shoot the shit and have fun. Unfortunately, I feel the need to hobby less when I have down time because, I can actually spend time with the lovely ladies I court. Sorry to annoy you, but I assure you, work will pick back up for me soon and I will post less and hobby more! 👍

In the meantime, Shep and Daaaaman seem to run through hookers like a marathon, I'm sure they're on the prowl right now lol!