Yup...I'm going there. We have periods.

Okay...I'm going to talk about the lovely thing that all of us women get (or had) and that is our periods. Well, that does pose a problem considering what this business is. Taking 5 days to a week off can take a big toll on our budgets.

Some ladies are lucky to have periods that are like clock work. But many of us have periods that have a mind of our own. My period for example has a 5 day window that it can start. That makes it hard to book appts. I HATE to cancel appts because the period (I had to today) but at the same time, I have to book because if I went on "wait on my period limbo" It could take me out for up to 10 days a month. That is A LOT of days to lose in 1 month.

So this is what I'm thinking. Why not create a forum for ladies that are offering off week specials? I know that there is a lot guys who are NOT looking for full service. The upside of this forum is that is would give providers a area to place ad's and still keep the income coming it (I would be placing a ad today). And it gives a area that guys can go to who are looking for non full service. It would save him a lot of time not having to sort through all the other provider ad's.

So guys and gal's, what do you think of this idea. Do you think it would work?

I would love to hear feed back on this topic. It could be a win win thing for both hobbyist and providers.

Thanks and hugs.
Kaylee - I think it's a great idea.

I think once the guys get pass the idea of it being a period, or aunt flo...

(maybe call it, "Susie's Ad Forum"..? Just to help the guys with the mental image?)

You only get to post in there once a month (appx every 28 days, blah blah, you know the deal..maybe Elisabeth would be a good mod for that type of forum) though - so if you're cycle is so out of wack that you're dealing with a period issue more than once during that time - too bad, so sad - no 2nd chance ads.

Guys...I know when I"m on mine, I don't smell...so please don't be scared off.

And speaking of this topic...I wanted to make sure Laz understood that we all don't know when it's for certain about to come.
I myself had to cancel - because of a forced change in my BC pills. I was using a 30 day pill and went back on my 3 month pills (love seasonelle) and had some issues with spotting during the switch.

I love the idea!
I agree wholeheartedly! This is a fantastic idea. How can we get this going? I may be on my period, but my mouth and tits aren't LOL. Innovative thinking...that's what my DFW girls are all about!
What an excellent idea, concerning a real world thing event that, too many, try to keep out of their minds.

Like I always replied when a gf reported she "just started": "What then; you got a sore throat, too?".

I think 'Aunt Flo is Visiting' would make for a good forum.
And that is my whole point for a forum like this. It gives a us girls and place to still keep the ball rolling and gives the guys a chance to see us if they don't want the whole full service thing.

And I agree with you TNT...it can only be once a month or every 28 days. Fair is fair.

I hope this can take off.

And the title of the forum could be kind of fun. LOL
Kaylee, I agree 100% with your idea. I am unfortunately one of the ladies with a random pain in the ass and everything else cycle and would love the chance to be able to still participate in the hobby during that time.

Cancelling due to Mother Nature is one of my biggest issues and I hate her for it...but it is inevitable.

I hope that this idea gets some action behind it. Crossing my fingers!
And in truth. It could be called something like off week specials. Or Once a month non full service fun. Something discreet.

The truth is, there is a lot of guys out there that wants to get in on the fun but NOT all the fun. Lets face it, not every guy wants to chitty chitty bang bang us. LMAO
Shark Week!
Kaylee

I would willingly partake in such an offer..... besides, a long ago, I earned my red wings.... and like they say, it is like riding a bike, you never really forget
Shark Week! Originally Posted by Cora Drake

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome!

And as a side note is should say "Chocolate strongly recommended".
I wouldent have a need to post there as i havent had a period in over a year and never will again but, I think its an awsome idea and if i would still have to deal with it I would so post there ! Good job i dont think i ever would have thaught about that.

AWSOME IDEA !
my suggestion - just put it in your weekly ad and/or your showcase. or let gentlemen callers know that your monthly special is in effect.
do you all really need a new ad forum for this?
if so, a collected contribution/donation to the site owner could pay for the change.
Sounds like a great idea!
Yes...I think we do need it.

Reason being....some of us DON'T KNOW when this lovely time of life will come on. So placing it in our regular ads is hard to do.

Besides....it would cut down on time for the guys who want non full service or who don't care if aunt flo is in town.
my suggestion - just put it in your weekly ad and/or your showcase. or let gentlemen callers know that your monthly special is in effect.
do you all really need a new ad forum for this?
if so, a collected contribution/donation to the site owner could pay for the change. Originally Posted by pmdelites

I hate having to send that email to everyone who requests an appointment.
"Sorry mother nature is visiting, please try again later." or "I'm on aunt Flo watch...not sure when she'll show, wanna play it by ear?"

With an ad forum the guys will know before they contact. Well, that is if they even read the ads. Some gentlemen don't even look at them.

I don't see why another ad forum would hurt. It's like everything else... if it doesn't interest you or pertain to you, just look past it.