Welcome to our new Moderator, 1-800-what do you call him?

Welcome!

QUE Huevos amigo!

If we need to RTM there! can we just text 1-800-what is that you call him, IBIdiot?
JSM, I expect a post of congratulations around sunrise, when they open the coal mine for day laborers...

You play nice folks, y'heah?
Welcome JCM, how much did they pay to bribe you into taking this one?
More to the point, I wonder how much squealing there has been...
Welcome!
Welcome aboard Boss...

More to the point, I wonder how much squealing there has been... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

JCM will be fair just like CC was... so what are you squealing about Hissy Fit the sodomite oxygen thief with stinky fingers?
JCM will be fair just like CC was... so what are you squealing about Hissy Fit the sodomite oxygen thief with stinky fingers? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
CC tolerated you, Slobbrin. Barely. I think he found your sidekick, IBIdiot, quite amusing.

Of course, you and your sidekick never made fun of HIS hobbying habits in a condescending way, even though the two of you haven't had pussy since pussy had you.

Tread lightly, waterhead.

And so the disrespect begins...
JCM, you sure about this? There's already a fight in your "Welcome to the board" thread.

Good luck!
Thanks guys ...glad to help out.

Someone's got to watch this place, right?

JCM, you sure about this? There's already a fight in your "Welcome to the board" thread. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Someone's got to watch this place, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
Considering what little you've got to work with, you'll do a fine job.
For the record, I've eaten out a whooker's ass, too! It tasted like IBIdiot's MAMA/SISTER!
CC tolerated you, Slobbrin. Barely. I think he found your sidekick, IBIdiot, quite amusing.

Of course, you and your sidekick never made fun of HIS hobbying habits in a condescending way, even though the two of you haven't had pussy since pussy had you.

Tread lightly, waterhead.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

CC has dartboard with a voodoo doll on it named "Hissy Fit" The shit & vomit eating jammie-boy self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite . CC shots his cross bow at this voodoo doll named "Hissy Fit" The shit & vomit eating jammie-boy self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite, every evening while he watches FOX News...

Someone's got to watch this place, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
Welcome to our new Moderator, 1-800-what do you call him?
darn, sucker is to many letters

Is this a bad step at getting admintardship?
as someone also need to work on 2nd handles problems some areas have.
(slowly please, keep the upset in Upset NY)
anyways
have a