Thanks Donald Clause!

Immediately after the tax law passed ATT announced they are giving $1000 bonuses to over 200,000 employees! And they will be investing over 1 billion in their US operations in 2018! That didn’t take long.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/20/...employees.html

I guess this is what Armageddon looks like!!!!!!!
Immediately after the tax law passed ATT announced they are giving $1000 bonuses to over 200,000 employees! And they will be investing over 1 billion in their US operations in 2018! That didn’t take long.

I guess this is what Armageddon looks like!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Well they must be pretty confident in this Tax Reform Bill to spot their employees a thousand bucks and invest millions this early in the game. Corporations like AT&T ordinarily aren't going to make a decision that will cost them money. I wonder how many more companies will follow suit.

Jim
I had to chuckle when i saw Pelosi saying "If this passes we will have armagedon".
I had to chuckle when i saw Pelosi saying "If this passes we will have armagedon". Originally Posted by garhkal
It’s Armageddon for the Democrats.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2017, 03:08 PM

I guess this is what Armageddon looks like!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
So you think that is all that is in play here?

I really used to wonder if in fact you were politically naïve or that stupid. I'm starting to think the latter.

AT&T just got picked a winner by the FCC in the net neutrality ruling.

And they are kissing his ass because of the AT&T Time Warner deal. The DOJ will now probably let them slide if they fuck CNN.

Son , you need to expand your news sources!

This tax give away is from the poor to the wealthy. Watch, next the GOP will go after Medicare, SS and Medicaid!

Learn to follow the money comrade ...

I really used to wonder if in fact you were politically naïve or that stupid. I'm starting to think the latter.

And they are kissing his ass because of the AT&T Time Warner deal. The DOJ will now probably let them slide if they fuck CNN.

This tax give away is from the poor to the wealthy. Watch, next the GOP will go after Medicare, SS and Medicaid!

. Originally Posted by WTF
I think it’s you that is niave. That $200 million went to their employees, not to Trump. But nice try on the libtard talking points you hooker board, limp dick fraud.

Originally Posted by WTF
LMAO

Fifth Third Bancorp will pay more than 13,500 employees a bonus and raise the minimum wage of its workforce to $15 an hour after the passage of the Republican tax plan that will cut the bank's corporate tax rate.
Fifth Third is yet another company to announce a bonus for employees because of the tax plan. AT&T said earlier Wednesday that it would pay more than 200,000 U.S. employees $1,000 each and increase its capital spending budget by $1 billion.
Wells Fargo, meanwhile, also said it would be boosting its minimum wage for employees to $15 an hour, which was prompted by the tax plan. The San Francisco-based bank also said it would target $400 million in donations to community and nonprofit organizations next year.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/fift...l-passage.html
LMAO

Fifth Third Bancorp will pay more than 13,500 employees a bonus and raise the minimum wage of its workforce to $15 an hour after the passage of the Republican tax plan that will cut the bank's corporate tax rate.
Fifth Third is yet another company to announce a bonus for employees because of the tax plan. AT&T said earlier Wednesday that it would pay more than 200,000 U.S. employees $1,000 each and increase its capital spending budget by $1 billion.
Wells Fargo, meanwhile, also said it would be boosting its minimum wage for employees to $15 an hour, which was prompted by the tax plan. The San Francisco-based bank also said it would target $400 million in donations to community and nonprofit organizations next year.

Originally Posted by goodolboy

Proving again that dim-retards like Schumer are better "fortune takers" than they are "fortune tellers".
Tax bill passed...doesn't change MUELLER'S investigation...GO MUELLER GO! Indictment Excitement! More to come. BAM!
Tax bill passed...doesn't change MUELLER'S investigation...GO MUELLER GO! Indictment Excitement! More to come. BAM! Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
You’re right! More indictments! Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Ung, and Hillary!

BAM
Tax bill passed...doesn't change MUELLER'S investigation...GO MUELLER GO! Indictment Excitement! More to come. BAM! Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
I wonder how much more corruption in the FBI, and the Obama administration will be uncovered with this Mueller probe. They sure as hell have not found any evidence of the Russians hacking the election.
yes! it's very exciting watching Mueller's investigation crumble into dust.

BAM!
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2017, 08:48 PM
LMAO

Originally Posted by goodolboy
They are giving a tax break to the wealthy and are going to try and pay for it by cutting benefits to SS and Medicaid and Medicare. Although he is already backtracking on that a bit....

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...gops-base.html

We’re going to have to get back next year at entitlement reform, which is how you tackle the debt and the deficit,” Ryan said. But a good chunk of the future deficit and debt would be fueled by separate tax-cutting bills approved by the House and Senate. The two houses still need to reach agreement on a single piece of legislation for it to go to President Trump for his signature.
After one year of investigation, the only thing that's been revealed is that team hildebeest paid foreign agents for a spurious report that colluding, partisan FBI and DOJ agents used to secure a FISA warrant to illegally spy on Team Trump, and that spying has only revealed that Flynn lied to the FBI (whereas no one on team hildebeest was likewise charged despite of obvious lies) and that Manafort failed to pay his taxes. Meanwhile, it's been revealed that there’s tangible evidence that team hildebeest colluded with foreign agents – including the Russians, and that corrupt FBI and DOJ agents investigating Trump also colluded with the Russians to frame Trump for crimes he didn't commit. That’s what you have, jackass fool.
After one year of investigation, the only thing that's been revealed is that team hildebeest paid foreign agents for a spurious report that colluding, partisan FBI and DOJ agents used to secure a FISA warrant to illegally spy on Team Trump, and that spying has only revealed that Flynn lied to the FBI (whereas no one on team hildebeest was likewise charged despite of obvious lies) and that Manafort failed to pay his taxes. Meanwhile, it's been revealed that there’s tangible evidence that team hildebeest colluded with foreign agents – including the Russians, and that corrupt FBI and DOJ agents investigating Trump also colluded with the Russians to frame Trump for crimes he didn't commit. That’s what you have, jackass fool. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well it's like FBI agent Peter Strzok of the Mueller investigation said, "We need insurance in case Trump wins".