Military retirement changes....

• WTF
  • 12-27-2017, 09:30 AM
It'll benefit those who decide not to make the military a twenty-year career.
Why don't you give pertinent quote(s) from the article that makes one want to click on it?

I forgot, you're a dumbshit.
Why don't you give pertinent quote(s) from the article that makes one want to click on it?

I forgot, you're a dumbshit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What do you want to sit on his knee and have him read it to you?
Lazy fuck.
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2017, 08:29 AM
What do you want to sit on his knee and have him read it to you?
Lazy fuck. Originally Posted by bamscram
That is probably exactly what he wants!

Some of these gaymo's love them some WTF.

Austin Reacharound Crew Unite! Originally Posted by bamscram
FIFY Ekim.
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2017, 10:56 AM

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
FIFY Ekim. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't live in Texas either ekim the cluster fuck.
Sounds like a good idea to me....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/retir...z&ocid=U221DHP

. Originally Posted by WTF
"if you left short of 20 years -- which about 83 percent of those serving in the military did -- you left the military with nothing for your retirement savings."

There was nothing stopping military members from saving for retirement under the old plan. They could invest in an IRA and or the Thrift Savings Plan. This either an obvious lie or Meese is an idiot although it could be both.

"Military retirement is now going to be modernized"

Translation: we have come up with a plan that saves Uncle Sam a couple bucks and our vets only lose out on 20% of their retirement (assuming they live long enough to collect it.)
If anyone (talking to you WTF) thinks this is a good idea, I suggest you put your money where your mouth is and give the Federal government 20% of your retirement each month when the time comes.

Obvious preparation to phase out military retirement.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2017, 07:38 AM

Translation: we have come up with a plan that saves Uncle Sam a couple bucks and our vets only lose out on 20% of their retirement (assuming they live long enough to collect it.)
If anyone (talking to you WTF) thinks this is a good idea, I suggest you put your money where your mouth is and give the Federal government 20% of your retirement each month when the time comes.

Obvious preparation to phase out military retirement. Originally Posted by goodman0422

Under the new plan, those who do stay for 20 or more years will see a 20 percent cut in their pension payouts, though the difference should be offset in part by the contributions to the plan's 401(k)-style component.
Point of Order.

Since the original bill was vetoed by Obaminable on October 22, 2015, does anyone have a reference/link to any version that was signed by the President after October 22, 2015?
1001 ... 1002 ....
1020 ... 1021 ....
"if you left short of 20 years -- which about 83 percent of those serving in the military did -- you left the military with nothing for your retirement savings."

There was nothing stopping military members from saving for retirement under the old plan. They could invest in an IRA and or the Thrift Savings Plan. This either an obvious lie or Meese is an idiot although it could be both.

"Military retirement is now going to be modernized"

Obvious preparation to phase out military retirement. Originally Posted by goodman0422
question: assuming the military members (the ones who didn't put 20 years) put money in the "old plan", were they able to take that with them when they got out & got jobs else where?
Point of Order.

Since the original bill was vetoed by Obaminable on October 22, 2015, does anyone have a reference/link to any version that was signed by the President after October 22, 2015? Originally Posted by LexusLover
question: assuming the military members (the ones who didn't put 20 years) put money in the "old plan", were they able to take that with them when they got out & got jobs else where? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Where's the Act that was passed making any changes?

You all apparently are discussing the "effects" of an Act that was vetoed by Obaminable in 2015. That's the subject matter of the thread. Where is the act that supports the alleged change?