Most Memorable Moment Of 2017?

Mine has to be watching Mike Flynn being led out of the courthouse as a embarrassed traitor with the crowd chanting “lock him up”! Poetic justice was a beautiful thing to watch! May 2018 bring many more of these memories!
Mine was watching Cruise missles blowing up Syrian Migs. Illustrating what a pussy Obama was.
Mine was watching the look on Hillary's face as Trump recited the oath of office on January 20th .....
Mine was watching Trumps inauguration which denied the LYING LIBERALS the " coronation " that they thought was their " right " and the subsequent rants and rages from the LYING LIBERALS!!!
And seeing Neil Gorsuch take HIS oath to join SCOTUS !!! :g rin:
Great minds think alike, Rey .....
perhaps my most memorial moment in a political sense was the departure of obama, on that day, that wonderful day of trump's inauguration

the happy realization that yes obama is truly no longer president, such a relief and the beginning of a time to look forward as we will no longer be mired in a muck of anti-americanism

and the long wistful goodbye the media gave Obama that day, and while that was nauseating, at the same time I was able to find satisfaction in the moment as it wasn't just obama leaving but all the media sycophants were bathed in such pain

surely you recall it

obama’s final appearance before the White House press corps, reporters used the opportunity to shower him with praise, adulation, and hagiography, as though he was a saint ascending to a throne on high far beyond the attainment of mere mortals

The obsequious reporters were competing to see who could offer obama the most praise.

the blade’s chris johnson, who listed to the president what was supposedly his greatest moments and then inviting him to trash trump.

and reporter christi parsons, who pointed to her phone for the president to call her, and telling him it’s been “an honor” covering his administration.

her question to him? How was he going to explain the election of trump to his children.
Great minds think alike, Rey ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
me also

I was composing my post prior to any other posts and then I finished and hit save

lo and behold there was Rey's
And don't forget the priceless stunned looks and crying faces of those in the audience of what was supposed to be "Hilliary's victory party ..... I recorded that election night, so I have that, plus Rachel Madcow's now famous "You're awake, by the way. You're not having a bad dream, also you're not dead and you haven't gone to hell" speech with her frustrated yet always smirking face ..... priceless
And don't forget the priceless stunned looks and crying faces of those in the audience of what was supposed to be "Hilliary's victory party ..... I recorded that election night, so I have that, plus Rachel Madcow's now famous "You're awake, by the way. You're not having a bad dream, also you're not dead and you haven't gone to hell" speech with her frustrated yet always smirking face ..... priceless Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I thought of that but it was a 2016 moment
I have to make sure we mention the day Trump and republicans decided to support a child molester to become the party of pedophiles. That pretty much was the end of the Republican Party and it was sweet to watch.
My fave moment was watching "Professor" StandinStupid scream his despicable lungs out at the inaugural...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p46AXCtue9c
I have to make sure we mention the day Trump and republicans decided to support a child molester to become the party of pedophiles. That pretty much was the end of the Republican Party and it was sweet to watch. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Trump and the Republican Party are still here. They just passed tax reform. It’s Hillary, Franken and Conyers that are gone and the DNC is nearly broke.
Vanity Fair telling hildebeest to shut up and get lost, Trumps your fantasy world, Standing Stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvFjC2xsH4
Mine was watching Trumps inauguration which denied the LYING LIBERALS the " coronation " that they thought was their " right " and the subsequent rants and rages from the LYING LIBERALS!!!
And seeing Neil Gorsuch take HIS oath to join SCOTUS !!! :g rin: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Mine too.. JUST watching all the crying, whining and tantrum throwing by the left was AWESOME!
Are you finished? Your personal triumph over decency? America? Morality? Get the fuck out of here, you thickheaded Neanderthals.

The most memorable moment was this one.