Donald Trump, LL, Bimbo, and others all have something in common

each for their own reasons....

Trump for Conspiring against America, LL for being a mole, and Bimbo for being a cock sucker..

Yes they are:

Oh, are you looking for a sphincter to tongue fuck because you didn’t win the 2017 DOTY? Do you need a hug? Dumb cunt.
Oh, are you looking for a sphincter to tongue fuck because you didn’t win the 2017 DOTY? Do you need a hug? Dumb cunt. Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe the BARROW HOG will offer him some " comfort " and let him pick some fresh DOTY dingleberries !
SissyLips is struggling to be relevant. It's a monumental task for her.

I'll post her recent echo/regurgitation of fake accusations.
SissyLips is struggling to be relevant. It's a monumental task for her.

I'll post her recent echo/regurgitation of fake accusations. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You went crying to the Mods as you usually do....but the Political Forum is a free for all....you're a fucking mole and you're guilty as fuck....why do you post the links where you admitted how easy it is to look up their info. ;-)
Look out Assup! Cystine Chapel is throwing the gauntlet down for the 2018 crown.
You went crying to the Mods as you usually do....but the Political Forum is a free for all....you're a fucking mole and you're guilty as fuck....why do you post the links where you admitted how easy it is to look up their info. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Actually, you were the one "crying to the Mods"!!!!

Mr. Second Place DOTY 2017!

And ...

you still haven't produced a link to:

"... where you (LL) admitted how easy it is to look up their info." (BTW: Since you want to "chat about it" ... who are "their" when you speak of "their info"? "LMTs"?

So you believe it's ok to post reviews on LMTs even though the Houston forum Spa rule is you can't even mention them?

You really don't want to produce the link(s), do you? You'd rather paraphrase and call names. More Fake News from SissyLips!

So why did you whine to the Mods?

Is it because you believe you get "special favors"!

You mean those rumors are true? If you give it up to the Mods they'll "treat you right" in their forums? I always thought those were trashy insults.

BTW ... I see you've changed your allegations from Houston?

Here's your Co-Ed-Houston-Forum Post:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

View Post: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060334983

Post #90!

"I'm not worried about ya. You've already self-outted in your tactics. You're a creep. Researching for 30/min on who some therapists are based on info you find in their offices.
Why is that? Did you find out you were lying, again? And you couldn't produce a link to the lies you were telling.

Go ahead .... post the link!
No links yet?

Just like the Houston forum. Fart and leave the room!