Why Trumps First Year Was A Failure And He Accomplished Nothing !

The great presidents make great accomplishments because they are able to negotiate and bring together democrats and republicans to create bipartisan legislation. Trump was able to accomplish nothing bipartisan, his negotiating skills were zero. The things he did were by executive order or only republicans involved, these are not accomplishments since they take no skills. When trump is able to pass bipartisan legislation then he will have accomplished something, so far he hasn’t. Total Failure to date!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think this pic describes both sis and ysssp rider perfectly.

they are both pin heads!!!
The great presidents make great accomplishments because they are able to negotiate and bring together democrats and republicans to create bipartisan legislation. Trump was able to accomplish nothing bipartisan, his negotiating skills were zero. The things he did were by executive order or only republicans involved, these are not accomplishments since they take no skills. When trump is able to pass bipartisan legislation then he will have accomplished something, so far he hasn’t. Total Failure to date! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You continue to illustrate how you're a dipshit, dim-retard troll, Standing Stupid. You applaud Odumbocare precisely because it was passed without negotiating with Republicans and was passed without a single Republican vote and was sustained by Odumbo's phone and pen -- and NOT legislative action, Standing Stupid, you hypocritical piece of shit.
I think this pic describes both sis and ysssp rider perfectly.

they are both pin heads!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Jim
Careful there, standinshit. You're starting to repeat yourself...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...429&highlight=

I still say the best part of the Trump Presidency is the fact that it drives the libtards insane. I just love it!