Hey, standinshit! The media thinks you're stupid!

Newsweek compares the President's blocking of certain people from his personal Twitter to Iran's total shutdown of social media...

http://www.newsweek.com/iran-social-...twitter-768393

LMAO!!! Newsweek thinks you'll buy it, standinshit!

Oh, that's right. You ARE that stupid!

Just because you have the right to put whatever you want on social media doesn't mean the President (and I) have to read it. That's the freedom we enjoy.
It's not just the media that thinks that.
Newsweek compares the President's blocking of certain people from his personal Twitter to Iran's total shutdown of social media...

http://www.newsweek.com/iran-social-...twitter-768393

LMAO!!! Newsweek thinks you'll buy it, standinshit!

Oh, that's right. You ARE that stupid!

Just because you have the right to put whatever you want on social media doesn't mean the President (and I) have to read it. That's the freedom we enjoy. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It is the same thing you dimwit. Trump represents our government, his social media tweets are communicating our governments thoughts, if our government selectively blocks negative responses then it is the same thing.
Yeah, that's a fundamental issue these howlers refuse to confront.

When Twitler tweets, it’s the same as him standing in front of a microphone. But without the threatening hand gestures and butthole lips.

You assholes think it’s just a guy talking in a whooker board.
..... Trump represents our government, his social media tweets are communicating our governments thoughts, if our government selectively blocks negative responses then it is the same thing. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It's not just the media that thinks that. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yea, his class "thinks that"!

He just told them that "Trump represents our government"!

He also told them "our governments thoughts"!

I'm not sure which "governments" he means, but collectively he has told his class they ALL HAVE THOUGHTS!

Basic survival skills instruct that when one is in a room with an unstable nut case it's a good exit strategy to agree with whatever delusional rant they express as one is planning the escape route to safety! It's been disclosed that one or more of his "students" have reported to his supervising dean that he is ranting delusions and demonstrating he is unstable. They are in fear of being in the classroom with him.
...a guy talking in a whooker board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Today that would not be you, right? Aren't Wednesdays your "hump day" during which you prefer to be humped?
Today that would not be you, right? Aren't Wednesdays your "hump day" during which you prefer to be humped? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have I congratulated you lately, LLiarMan?

Only the second unanimously selected DOTY in history!

If Youtube can block certain content cause its 'conservative', then TRUMP should legally be able to block certain people from his twitter account...