POP MY DENVER CHERRY!! ;)

HI eveyone my name is Nicolle and I am based in Oklahoma. I am wanting to come to Denver as it is one of the few places I have not been to. Any info on areas to stay in and such are much appreciated!
Nicolle

HI eveyone my name is Nicolle and I am based in Oklahoma. I am wanting to come to Denver as it is one of the few places I have not been to. Any info on areas to stay in and such are much appreciated!
Nicolle Originally Posted by nicoledawn
Denver Tech Center, which puts you at the edge of I-25, I-225 just to the north and E-470 just to the south. To the east, in Aurora, at I-225 and Illiff. Within the DTC, starting from where I-225 and I-25 meet down to E-470, there are hotels on either side of I-25.

Warmest regards,

Money
Favorite Food(s):Mexican of course
Favorite Beverage(s):
Water
Favorite Animal:
Dogs

Well, two out of three works for me.

Welcome to Denver!

Nicolle Originally Posted by nicoledawn
Downtown Denver centrally located, DTC is very popular. Nice profile hope you make it to Denver.
Welcome to Denver. I agree that the Tech Center is a great place to hang out your shingle, so to speak. Downtown Denver has a lot to offer in terms of a night life.

You might want to avoid the Lakewood area, and Boulder is far off the beaten path.

Enjoy your visit!

Vic
Just looking for a good area to hobby , in the tech area does north or south matter? Thanks so much guys!
I have decided on where to stay thanks so much Im off to Denver in the morning C ya soon!!

(Denver Tech N)