Encounter: Good bbbj for a good price

User ID: -
Date: 9/5
Name: I forgot!
Phone: 850-221-3191
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...n/200914221991
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Pensacola blvd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj cim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium length hair.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just like the pics. Not sure if she has top teeth lol
Recommendation: Yes
She can swallow cock with the best of them, no doubt about that. Everything in my experience was pretty much exactly as you described, right down to the smoky room and sketchy location. She also offered me BBFS if I wanted it......thanks but no thanks.

Pretty good value as a quick cum dump though.
Physical Description: Just like the pics. Not sure if she has top teeth lol Originally Posted by ww32566
I prefer them not to have bottom teeth. The underside of my dick is a lot more sensitive to scraping.
Had some that neck bone today and she slurp and burp after the job.. No teeth at all seems like..
I prefer them not to have bottom teeth. The underside of my dick is a lot more sensitive to scraping. Originally Posted by hotrix1
Lmmfao!
Anyone know her name? Looks like I can’t get credit without it.
Anyone know her name? Looks like I can’t get credit without it. Originally Posted by ww32566

Toothless?

Sorry, had to do it.
Gabby Gums :-)
You guys crack me up. Now I am wondering if she had teeth or not!!!!

Whether she did or not, it was one hell of a BBBJ, all the more because, at $50, the price was right.....

Now I probably have to go back to find out about the teeth...or lack therof...
She should come to fwb area.
Gabby Gums :-) Originally Posted by 44formore

Had some that neck bone today and she slurp and burp after the job.. No teeth at all seems like.. Originally Posted by Moneyjboy
Moneyjboy^^^ here is a fucking comedian. Lol. On his first post at that.
This one is now forever named The Toothless Wonder !!!
The Toothless Fairy.
Gummit….
Anyone know her name? Looks like I can’t get credit without it. Originally Posted by ww32566
Sir, you can use the Search function with the phone number you listed. Just backspace out the + 1