Encounter: A+ Cleaning service

User ID: -
Date: Mid Sept
Name: Amanda
Phone: 850-221-3191
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...n/184306214652
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Off Hwy 29
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo and 2xBBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown and in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average build with a pretty face and eyes. I've actually never noticed the the no teeth thing.
Recommendation: Yes
Went to see her and she looks rough. She’s not my cup of tea
She offered something that would turn me away anyway. Practice safe sex. There are only a few things you should do bareback
She offered something that would turn me away anyway. Practice safe sex. There are only a few things you should do bareback Originally Posted by Sgent30
Yes, that’s very scary and I almost didn’t see her because of that. I told her that’s way too risky. She said no one ever takes her up on the offer. Somehow I doubt that.
Kara also offered it to me for a 20 dollar upcharge. Haven't seen her for awhile but if I remember right, she is also missing a few teeth. Many girls allow bb but those that take them up on it won't admit to it because of the stigma involved. I guarantee there are some guys running to their phones trying to call them after seeing this.
Play safe guys!
Yes, that’s very scary and I almost didn’t see her because of that. I told her that’s way too risky. She said no one ever takes her up on the offer. Somehow I doubt that. Originally Posted by ww32566

She just told you that because you Didn't like it. She didn't want to run you off. Be Careful out there .

But nice review bro. She sound like a Bj Qween...
Not to be a negative nancy but it's funny you guys say that.

I can't guarantee it but I've seen a lot of providers in the panhandle you should not be surprised with who offers BBFS. A lot of the ones guys on here tout for professionalism and being great providers. Some only need to see you 4 or 5 times to offer some will offer for an extra half $.

I think we're all kidding ourselves when it comes to that. There's a ton of clients not playing safe and a ton of providers not playing safe either and they have reviews littered across these pages.

And some of you looking down on it take them up on the offer in private but shame on the boards for it.

To each his own just funny when you talk to the providers they'll be honest about it but on this board everyone makes it sound like no one takes them up on the offer or has dabbled.

Just giving my 2 cents.