Encounter: QV with Allura

User ID: -
Date: Middle of Sept.
Name: Allura Dreams
Phone: 850-634-4694
Email Address: None
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...s/020491991596
City: Fort Walton
State: Florida
Address: Nice in call location
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Self described BBW. Look at her pics in ad that is her.
Recommendation: Yes
I never understood the allure of bbw's but I'm glad you had a good time. I do know they try harder.

there
Agree

Have not had the urge to see BBW
I never understood the allure of bbw's but I'm glad you had a good time. I do know they try harder.

there Originally Posted by boomer32514

:woot_ju mp::woot _jump::w oot_jump::woot_jump :

Man your a Funny Mofo…..I am Dieing here....making fun of somebody Kinks is a Tard move.....

BTW nice review and glad you had fun man …...It takes a real man to handle a big woman...….
Wtf is your problem jj? I never made a derogatory comment about his review. All I implied was bbw's are not my cup of tea. There are many providers out there that cater to all kinds of kinks, good for them! I prefer pretty spinners that provide a gfe That's my kink. You and your butt buddy need to quit stalking me, Fukin losers.
This forum is about sharing information about providers we have seen. I am sorry that there is no action in Tallahassee, not my problem. Take your smelly ass back and let some bbw sit on your face. I hope she smothers you till you quit breathing
You Crack me up boomer....
You amuse me loser. keep it up with your childish emojis. Nobody here in the panhandle gives a rats ass about you or your smelly boyfriend. I can just see you sticking your head up his ass and straining for air
You amuse me loser. keep it up with your childish emojis. Nobody here in the panhandle gives a rats ass about you or your smelly boyfriend. I can just see you sticking your head up his ass and straining for air Originally Posted by boomer32514

:roflma o:: roflmao::rof lmao::roflma o:: roflmao:

I am Dieing here.....OMG your to fucking funing...Stick my head up my ass.....OMG I cant breathe I am laugh so hard......Tard
New Guy, we need a date to process this report. Post it here and I will edit it for you.
New Guy, we need a date to process this report. Post it here and I will edit it for you. Originally Posted by dj8rocks

He anit no new guy WTF …...He been in and out of here for 8 years....He said he know how to write a review......
Sorry 9-19 last Thursday