Name: Layna
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Dancing TS Nuru, DFK, sensual BBBJ with her long tongue, SS, DATY, 69, FS, DT, CIM, more FS, MSOG, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brunette long hair very pretty (they have lots of gingers there)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Beautiful face and body, amazing smile showing great teeth, full lips for kissing, about 5’3” 105 lbs natural C tits, shaved pussy, fine ass and legs under that ballerina tutu
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
Is Layna cool with older clients?
I’m middle aged and she’s comfortable with me, if that’s what you mean. Layna refutes those who say there are no beautiful girls in their twenties at the spas.
  • Aoi
  • 10-31-2019, 02:57 PM
Very nice review
I really like your style man. I can tell you really like this girl with no BS in your review. I may have to partake in her fountain of youth.
I like your style too, man. And Layna’s a superstar.
One of the youngest and cutest out there.
youngest
Is Layna cool with older clients? Originally Posted by OldGramps
I’m 65. We had a blast the other day.
  • Jtbc
  • 11-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Just don’t walk in smelling like crap
Y'all guys auto show up at least after taking a shower
I’ll tell you what , she is the closest to having sex with a girl straight out the middle of London ! Her IOP is out of this world ! Her p#$$¥ is the silkiest out there and her attitude will make you feel like you are her daddy ! Just my opinion , boys !
I’ll tell you what , she is the closest to having sex with a girl straight out the middle of London ! Her IOP is out of this world ! Her p#$$¥ is the silkiest out there and her attitude will make you feel like you are her daddy ! Just my opinion , boys !
She is cool with older clients, problem is that there are too many on the site beating their chest like Tarzan. Doesn’t matter cause everyone is gonna fuck Jane!!!! Layna is very accommodating!!!