Trumps getting us out of Afghanistan!!!

Yes, a withdrawal of our troops is starting tomorrow. Now, a super dove like WTF would cheer this. Trump is ending the longest war in our history. We should have left at least 10yrs ago.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...fghanistan?amp
Trump is doing great things as President and as such deserves the love and respect of all Americans.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2020, 06:20 PM
He should have done this before Corona....he would have gotten a lot more positive coverage.

And I'm not a dove...I kick your lying ass here in this forum every day.

You are the one with blood on your hands cheering that yellowcake narrative on!
He should have done this before Corona....he would have gotten a lot more positive coverage.

And I'm not a dove...I kick your lying ass here in this forum every day.

You are the one with blood on your hands cheering that yellowcake narrative on! Originally Posted by WTF
Obama should have done it before Benghazi!!!!!!!
There is already trouble in trumpland. Eager to suck any dick that might help him, trump hasn't gotten the troops out yet. Major Republican players are expressing very cautious optimism. Plus the Afghan government has not been fully involved in the negotiations.
It's way too early to consider this a done deal.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...l-with-taliban

Yes, a withdrawal of our troops is starting tomorrow. Now, a super dove like WTF would cheer this. Trump is ending the longest war in our history. We should have left at least 10yrs ago.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...fghanistan?amp Originally Posted by bambino
Trump is doing great things as President and as such deserves the love and respect of all Americans. Originally Posted by friendly fred
There is already trouble in trumpland. Eager to suck any dick that might help him, trump hasn't gotten the troops out yet. Major Republican players are expressing very cautious optimism. Plus the Afghan government has not been fully involved in the negotiations.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Saint Obama had 8 years and didn't do shit. didn't even try. i'm not going to say going into Afghanistan was the mistake invading Iraq was but recall that many Democrats who currently deride Trump for anything voted for that invasion including the HildeWhore.

remember that post 9/11 everyone wanted blood and didn't really care too much who's head was on the pike. Bush did send a message that has deterred any major terrorist act since even if he caused a mess in Iraq to do it.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
He is moving us in the right direction and signaling our desire for peace.

We should leave that mess as soon as it is practical - I think the only ones who want us to stay are probably gaining some type of financial benefit from our presence.
I'm skeptical of this deal.. this is the taliban we are talking about. they are into blowing people up.... they are not going give up violence since they think it gives them result.

https://news.yahoo.com/taliban-end-p...153659616.html

peace didn't last that long...
I'm skeptical of this deal.. this is the taliban we are talking about. they are into blowing people up.... they are not going give up violence since they think it gives them result.

https://news.yahoo.com/taliban-end-p...153659616.html

peace didn't last that long... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It all sounds so nice. But . . .

Cracks start to show in Taliban peace deal

Less than 24 hours after the agreement was signed, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani rejected the Taliban’s demand.

Signs began to show Monday that key pillars of the agreement to negotiate an end to the Afghanistan war were starting to buckle, just hours after the United States signed what was billed as a historic agreement with the Taliban.

Reports emerged Monday that fighting had resumed between the Taliban and the Afghan security forces, marking an end to the reduction in violence that paved the way for the agreement that was signed Saturday by U.S. and Taliban officials.

We should get the hell out of Afghanistan. Just like Vietnam we will leave with our tails between our legs. The country will in a short period of time return to its old ways. Total waste of lives and money.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 07:15 AM

We should get the hell out of Afghanistan. Just like Vietnam we will leave with our tails between our legs. The country will in a short period of time return to its old ways. Total waste of lives and money. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
While I believe we should have never stayed in Afghanistan ….I find it difficult to just leave after promising their women security and educational opportunities from their version of right wing loons wanting them to go back into the dark ages.
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 08:37 AM
It all sounds so nice. But . . .

Cracks start to show in Taliban peace deal

Less than 24 hours after the agreement was signed, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani rejected the Taliban’s demand.

Signs began to show Monday that key pillars of the agreement to negotiate an end to the Afghanistan war were starting to buckle, just hours after the United States signed what was billed as a historic agreement with the Taliban.

Reports emerged Monday that fighting had resumed between the Taliban and the Afghan security forces, marking an end to the reduction in violence that paved the way for the agreement that was signed Saturday by U.S. and Taliban officials.

We should get the hell out of Afghanistan. Just like Vietnam we will leave with our tails between our legs. The country will in a short period of time return to its old ways. Total waste of lives and money. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

agreed SR - One cannot change the stripes on a tiger. Get the hell out of that shit hole - and if they so much as spit on a US sidewalk - flaten Kabul to dust. And every time they mess with US - flatten another city. They will learn. Let 'em go play with Putin.
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 08:39 AM
While I believe we should have never stayed in Afghanistan ….I find it difficult to just leave after promising their women security and educational opportunities from their version of right wing loons wanting them to go back into the dark ages. Originally Posted by WTF

Nominate ftw for Ambassador to the Taliban - he/she can wear the burka and be partner to the unwashed clerics!
Nominate ftw for Ambassador to the Taliban - he/she can wear the burka and have bacha bāzī with unwashed clerics! Originally Posted by oeb11

tftfy
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 08:45 AM
Thank You - DF