Very nice to see the Denver site

getting a bit more active. It's nice to see every time I sign in here that our little blue ECCIE logo is lit up in gold. Let's keep this going
~BBB
Indeed it is!
getting a bit more active. It's nice to see every time I sign in here that our little blue ECCIE logo is lit up in gold. Let's keep this going
~BBB Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Cheers!
Those of us from out of town sure appreciate seeing what events are planned for the particular day and weekend. My favorite people are on ECCIE, and that also helps.
~BBB Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

Its not like we are not trying to spread the word.
I'm very happy to see more activity on this site from Denver hobbyist, it's nice to know TOB is not the only active board anymore. I can't wait to return in December!
It'll be nice to see Denver again as well. I hope to put lots of use to the area of the board as soon as I get moved.
It'll be nice to see Denver again as well. I hope to put lots of use to the area of the board as soon as I get moved. Originally Posted by TexasStarr

And skiing with me right? I really hope you move to Dtown Starr its awesome and we get to finally have our drinks!!
And skiing with me right? I really hope you move to Dtown Starr its awesome and we get to finally have our drinks!! Originally Posted by chrissy
Sweetie I will be there in 2 more days. Staying until Sunday. Send me a number if you are in town so we can meet up somewhere.
Im in Memphis until the holidays, kinda with family here and not so active..

Seriously, first your gone when I get to you and now I'm gone when you get my way!! why does this keep happening? Told ya to come join me on the beach Starr..(wink wink) I still have that brace I got you last freakin year PLEASE stay there I will be there very very soon! Drinks and dinner still on me and those other ladies want to meet you too!
Well sweetie, I stayed as long as I can this time around. Today I head back to Houston. Wish you would have been here for us to have those drinks. We'll meet one day and it will be more then a GREAT time when we do.

Denver,
Thanks for the snow
Thanks for the cooler temps
Thanks for the BEAUTIFUL sights.

I've enjoyed my time here and hope to be back one day.

Kisses,
Starr
I was glad to see Starr make it to Colorado. No review for me since I have plenty on her. I hope we get her back soon!
Very, very nice!! Some of my favorite clients come from this board and I'm happy to see that others are discovering this as well!!