Man-Handles

I see a few man handles or speculate manhandles .

What does this board and other hobbyist do to insure this doesn’t happen and when you find out it is indeed a man handle how do you go about exploiting.

I am sure you guys don’t want a manhandle in the locker room .

We do want to keep this board clean and fair .

Cheating doesn’t make you a winner in-fact it makes you this obvious loser !
Learned a long time ago mandles are like a hydra, chop a head off, another one pops up, so its either adapt to it or move on. I don't say anything in the locker room I wouldnt say in co-ed because I really don't care what anyone thinks. This site is for info sharing and connections. As long as the info shared isnt something that puts someone's safety or well-being at risk, say on. I prefer just being honest. I think the biggest problem is some folks, for lack of a maturity, get an ego boost stirring up shit just because. They assume it gives them power an influence when the reality is really pathetic and sad, but equally good to know who they are.
Doesn’t bother me at all. I guarantee if I was a provider I would have one. I would want to know what every person said about me. That’s human nature.

I’m not sure how often someone would use one to “stir up shit” as Old Gent suggest. I doubt many of them make up fake bad reviews to fuck with other provider’s business.

I would just do a fake review of some dump of an amp in Bumfuck,KS a few times a year so I could read the ROS on reviews of me.
Well damn once upon a time this would have been a huge no no and ladies would be ostracized.
Biggest issue I have is guys showing providers the Rest Of Story.
I like to be honest. Sure I may try to be humorous about the encounter, but I don’t lie or make shit up.
But because someone insists on showing these chicks my ROS, I have to decide if I want to give all the info or not. If it’s a chick that I don’t care if I see again or not, I’ll put it all out there. If it’s a chick I think I will want to see again, I try to remember that she WILL see what I am writing thanks to some douchebag.
I had a provider years ago send me a private message on here cursing me out because of comments in the ros of the review. Everything I said was true and nothing mean. But apparently she read by it.
I think all Premium Access members know that some providers have mandles and can read the ROS in the reviews and see private comments.

There are several well-known and even legendary providers who have been banned or “guested” because of their mandles and disclosing private information about their clients and other providers

Some of you know who they are 🤨
LOL ive been acused of being a "MANHANDLE"
Is a manhandle a woman or a guy telling his provider what's said in every review so she can have them pulled if less than stellar?
If it's a woman, I see the issue.

but no one is dumb enough to think some of you don't have every word told to you by saps you've convinced are their favorite.

Don't you have to be screened for VIP?

Either way, what's the difference and who has that much time to even bother.
A lot of cryptic posts that sound a bit crazy when no one seems to know what is even going on. Must be a private conversation in people's heads.
I had a provider years ago send me a private message on here cursing me out because of comments in the ros of the review. Everything I said was true and nothing mean. But apparently she read by it. Originally Posted by bluebiker

That's my point too. How do all these providers have supposed fake aka honest reviews pulled if they don't know what was said? 🙄
Hey albundy, I'm pretty sure this is what's happening to me right now. And now I have to put up with being contacted about everything I type on here.
That's my point too. How do all these providers have supposed fake aka honest reviews pulled if they don't know what was said? 🙄 Originally Posted by Captain Crunch
Confused ? Fake reviews pulled ? Who pulled fake reviews?
I was wondering the same thing.
Confused ? Fake reviews pulled ? Who pulled fake reviews? Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor

When providers come to public forums to explain they didn't see a guy because he said bla bla bla, but that bla bla bla wasn't public for anyone to see. How do they know what's said if no one revealed private information? For instance, public notes only say so much, but in private he said she was 20 lbs heavier, photoshopped 20 years off her age, was late, or whatever else.

She goes to coed complaining about the review, but she shouldn't have known what was said, so obviously information is getting out. Is that what you mean by a manhandle?
When providers come to public forums to explain they didn't see a guy because he said bla bla bla, but that bla bla bla wasn't public for anyone to see. How do they know what's said if no one revealed private information? For instance, public notes only say so much, but in private he said she was 20 lbs heavier, photoshopped 20 years off her age, was late, or whatever else.She goes to coed complaining about the review, but she shouldn't have known what was said, so obviously information is getting out. Is that what you mean by a manhandle? Originally Posted by Captain Crunch

Pretty sure it's referring to a provider. I don't see anything, the board is dead.

Only someone whose life and income is dependent on this would have to worry about that. As you said, she wouldn't have to create another account because certain clients are going to tell her everything anyway.

If it's not outing personal information that could impact her personal life, job, it's only an opinion, but some people can't handle anything less than stellar said about them so if someone does, a hurt dog screams the loudest.

I have no delusions that I'm anything special, so don't really care what's said. I'm almost out anyway after November when we move, and I barely see anyone now.