Afghanistan withdrawal disaster: Will the USA end up going back?

• Supra
  • 12-26-2023, 03:02 PM
Overlooking the facts that

ISIS was totally taken down...that is until Biden got in and now women in Afghanistan are tortured raped murdered,
beheaded and sold into slavery along with Americans and those who were left there that helped us have been tortured and killed. All our military dogs that Biden left there were tortured burned and killed and we gave the Taliban billions in military equipment and trunks full of dollars. That happened under Biden along with 13 Marines slaughtered.

Do you believe the USA will end up in Afghanistan again?

Read about the avoidable disaster here.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/08/15...-biden-inhofe/

Also they are saying Biden was WRONG to leave Afghainstan

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/b...n-afghanistan/

snick snick snick snick snick snick snick snick
Trump negotiated a deal with terrorists and left the incoming government of Afghanistan out if it.

Trump negotiated the suicide bombing to disrupt the withdrawal to make Biden look bad. (my opinion but wouldn't put it past dumbfuck trump to do something like that)

Equipment is left behind after every war. It costs too much and too dangerous to retrieve it all. It will all be junk in short order due to no maintenance. Any sensitive equipment was destroyed.

Overall a successful exit. Not perfect, but we are out of there.

The alternative would have been to escalate the 20 year war with a fighting force. Fuck that, we are out of that shithole.
  • Supra
  • 12-26-2023, 04:50 PM
Trump negotiated a deal with terrorists and left the incoming government of Afghanistan out if it.

Trump negotiated the suicide bombing to disrupt the withdrawal to make Biden look bad. (my opinion but wouldn't put it past dumbfuck trump to do something like that)

Equipment is left behind after every war. It costs too much and too dangerous to retrieve it all. It will all be junk in short order due to no maintenance. Any sensitive equipment was destroyed.

The alternative would have been to escalate the 20 year war with a fighting force. Fuck that, we are out of that shithole. Originally Posted by royamcr
This is a simple YES or NO question, and you failed to answer it.
Everything else you posted is irrelevant to the question that you failed to answer.

signature:
Nope- Never will be back there. We've got other places to occupy!!- similarly to how Joe Biden Occupies every MAGA moron's brain.
  • Supra
  • 12-26-2023, 06:18 PM
Nope- Never will be back there. We've got other places to occupy!!- similarly to how Joe Biden Occupies every MAGA moron's brain. Originally Posted by eyecu2
I say we will go back and it needs to be occupied - similarly to how Trump lives rent free in certain peoples mind
Afghanistan has been called "the grave yard of empires". I'd say encourage the Chinese to take over Afghanistan and then sit back with popcorn.
This is a simple YES or NO question, and you failed to answer it.
Everything else you posted is irrelevant to the question that you failed to answer.

signature:
snick snick snick snick snick snick snick snick Originally Posted by Supra
An emphatic NO.
I say we will go back and it needs to be occupied - similarly to how Trump lives rent free in certain peoples mind Originally Posted by Supra
What would be the reason as to why we would return troops to Afghanistan?
I say we will go back and it needs to be occupied - similarly to how Trump lives rent free in certain peoples mind Originally Posted by Supra
So what is the point of this thread, amigo? Is this about Afghanistan or Trump living in someone’s brain?

Looks like it’s another attempt to start a monkey shit fight in the zoo.

Reminiscent of dear departed posters who behaved similarly.

No to both questions.
  • Supra
  • 12-27-2023, 08:07 AM
unfortunate for some, US Senator Lindsey Graham: 'We will be going back into Afghanistan'. So yeah, I am not the only person that says YES the USA will go back to Afghanistan

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-58456953

signature:

The alternative would have been to escalate the 20 year war with a fighting force. Fuck that, we are out of that shithole. Originally Posted by royamcr

100% wrong, which is always the case with Democrats and war.
unfortunate for some, US Senator Lindsey Graham: 'We will be going back into Afghanistan'. So yeah, I am not the only person that says YES the USA will go back to Afghanistan

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-58456953

signature:
snick snick snick snick snick snick snick snick Originally Posted by Supra
Uh… that video is from more than two years ago. Maybe you can find one older to hang your MAGA hat on.

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • Supra
  • 12-27-2023, 08:17 AM
Uh… that video is from more than two years ago.

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If his tune has changed, I am sure he would have mentioned it

I am with him. YES the USA is going back to Afghanistan
If his tune has changed, I am sure he would have mentioned it

I am with him. YES the USA is going back to Afghanistan Originally Posted by Supra
Sure he would have.

LOLLING, next time y’all talk, maybe he’ll whisper it in your ear!
100% wrong, which is always the case with Democrats and war. Originally Posted by farmstud60
100% wrong my ass. Jesus fucking christ do you live under a rock?