Biden is going to take your GUNS! and they are using YOUR TAX PAYER MONEY TO "COME AND TAKE IT"

• Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 07:33 AM
SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!!!!

Shoot I thought Trump was the Dictator

The Biden-Harris administration has cooked up a scheme to use taxpayer dollars (your money!) to incentivize states to pass laws that punish responsible gun owners.

They’re calling it the “Safer States Initiative.”

Basically, they want each state to appoint a gun-control czar to help enact various anti-2A laws. Everything from criminalizing private transfers to banning black rifles to confiscatory red flag laws is on the agenda.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/b...t-gun-control/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!!!!

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!!!!

Shoot I thought Trump was the Dictator

The Biden-Harris administration has cooked up a scheme to use taxpayer dollars (your money!) to incentivize states to pass laws that punish responsible gun owners.

They’re calling it the “Safer States Initiative.”

Basically, they want each state to appoint a gun-control czar to help enact various anti-2A laws. Everything from criminalizing private transfers to banning black rifles to confiscatory red flag laws is on the agenda.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/b...t-gun-control/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!!!!

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK

Originally Posted by Supra
Official Safer States Initiative Blueprint:

Establishing a State Office of Gun Violence Pre
vention;

Investing in evidence-informed solutions to prevent and respond to gun violence, including community violence interventions, Crime Gun Intelligence Centers, and implementation of Extreme Risk Protection Orders;

Strengthening support for survivors and victims of gun violence;
Reinforcing responsible gun ownership, including by requiring safe storage of firearms and reporting of lost and stolen firearms;

Strengthening gun background checks, including by enacting universal background checks legislation and removing barriers to completing enhanced background checks; and

Holding the gun industry accountable, including by banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and enacting firearm-specific liability laws to ensure that victims of gun violence have their day in court.

States have always had the right to enact gun control laws as they see fit. Nothing new here.
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 08:10 AM

vention;

Investing in evidence-informed solutions to prevent and respond to gun violence, including community violence interventions, Crime Gun Intelligence Centers, and implementation of Extreme Risk Protection Orders;

Reinforcing responsible gun ownership, including by requiring safe storage of firearms and reporting of lost and stolen firearms;

Strengthening gun background checks, including by enacting universal background checks legislation and removing barriers to completing enhanced background checks; and

Holding the gun industry accountable, including by banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and enacting firearm-specific liability laws to ensure that victims of gun violence have their day in court.

States have always had the right to enact gun control laws as they see fit. Nothing new here. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Why do you hate 2A?
Gotcha games are dumb.

I don’t read that in speeds post. Why do you?

Nobody hates the 2A. You’re stirring shit for no good reason.

Childish stuff man.
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 08:26 AM
Gotcha games are dumb.

I don’t read that in speeds post. Why do you?

Nobody hates the 2A. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you say so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!!!!

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK

vention;

States have always had the right to enact gun control laws as they see fit. Nothing new here. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
sure states always had the ability to regulate guns. ur right. nothing new.

but whats new is this law mandates that each state have a gun control czar. something no other state has ever established.

you have some state regulating gun control laws via police/sheriffs.
This whole thread is a joke . . .right?
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 01:44 PM
This whole thread is a joke . . .right? Originally Posted by ICU 812
This is not a joke
They are taking MY TAX DOLLARS and funding programs and appointing CZARS that will determine if you can own an AR-15 or anything they do not want you to own. This is the path to the GUN GRAB they dream of.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
since this is about gun control laws. I came across an article (I don't have a link) that about 2 guys in congress coming up with law on how a rifle should be designed.

it states that it should have at maximum of 10 rounds and the magazine is permanent.

is this doable? I'm assuming it has to be loaded like the way the henry/winchester rifles was loaded manually. or perhaps something like the M1 Garand prolly.

I think thats' what they're aiming for a garand style semi-auto rifl with 10 ammos in the clip.
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 03:46 PM
since this is about gun control laws. I came across an article (I don't have a link) that about 2 guys in congress coming up with law on how a rifle should be designed.

it states that it should have at maximum of 10 rounds and the magazine is permanent.

is this doable? I'm assuming it has to be loaded like the way the henry/winchester rifles was loaded manually. or perhaps something like the M1 Garand prolly.

I think thats' what they're aiming for a garand style semi-auto rifl with 10 ammos in the clip. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Fuck their wants and demands.

Originally Posted by Supra
... "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!" ...

#### Salty
All magas should be stripped of guns due to mental instability.
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 05:29 PM
All magas should be stripped of guns due to mental instability. Originally Posted by royamcr
Quit cheering from the sidelines
Funny how MAGAS don’t see the words “well regulated” in the body of that ancient writing.

One might think they were ignoring the letter of the constitution.

One might…

It’s also noteworthy that “Supra” chose the battle flag of a traitorous insurrection to illustrate his love for the United States of America.

Please note…