A group of Drs find Biden is aging backwards

Laugh for the day.

In a way I agree with their assessment, if you ever been around a dementia patient ,you would understand what I mean
Aging backwards...meaning getting younger? Do words mean anything to you guys?
Aging backwards...meaning getting younger? Do words mean anything to you guys? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Not when used in conversation.

I did see something about Biden being a “super ager,” if that’s what the OP is alluding to.
A lot of coverage on the speech President Biden gave on January 6. Conclusion by columnists is he gave a powerful, vital speech.

Not bad for a demented old man.
Guess that explains why he can fall going up stairs
Aging backwards...meaning getting younger? Do words mean anything to you guys? Originally Posted by eyecu2
It was a banner on a news channel, I guess us uneducated ones are the only ones that use ther brain. Of course aging backwards means getting younger.

What is so hard to understand,pray tell?
Not when used in conversation.

I did see something about Biden being a “super ager,” if that’s what the OP is alluding to. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn’t allude to nothing , I said a headline verbatim, I understood what it meant,
A lot of coverage on the speech President Biden gave on January 6. Conclusion by columnists is he gave a powerful, vital speech.

Not bad for a demented old man. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What columnist ?
A codger supporting a codger discussing a codger.

That should be easy to understand.
What columnist ? Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Does it matter ? Every one is entitled to their opinion.....correct ?

Or should I say right (meaning only the opinions of the right are.....correct)
Bidens speech is that of babbling gibberish. He poops his pants. Gets in a tiff when he needs nappy times. Loves his pudding. Dr Jill's err his mommy wipes his chin chin
Yep aging backwards
2 snicks and a circle
Laugh for the day.

In a way I agree with their assessment, if you ever been around a dementia patient ,you would understand what I mean Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yeah he's regressing. No big surprise.
Bidens speech is that of babbling gibberish. He poops his pants. Gets in a tiff when he needs nappy times. Loves his pudding. Dr Jill's err his mommy wipes his chin chin
Yep aging backwards
2 snicks and a circle Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep, and if he runs against Trump, you'll vote for him again.

I didn’t allude to nothing , I said a headline verbatim, I understood what it meant, Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Then LINK to that headline you quoted verbatim, so we can all decide if you understood what it meant.

Until proven otherwise, you didn't.
"Let the American public judge "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lazRnMKU-UE