Providers Only

So I know us men ...we would be in heaven with a beer a provider..my question is do you (providers) think about finding a perfect man and marrying him..just curious?
Yeah, but ... I would be happiest in an open marriage. I love the hobby and not sure I would want to give that up.
Well yea, third time may be a charm lol. I love nothing more than being only one man's whore.
Nope. Not Marriage. But finding someone I could tolerate for long amounts of time would be nice.
I need a guy who works out of town a lot...just sayin. I am a kept woman no doubt, but I don't like someone up my azz either. My best relationship was with a professional who lived over an hour away. We only saw each other twice a month and it was like the first time, every time.
Well yea, third time may be a charm lol. I love nothing more than being only one man's whore. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I chimed in to see what my future wifey would say. NO. I'm not stalking you (at this moment). But, when you see something that excludes you, you just have to take a peek.

OP, forgive the hijack.

Honestly, with the right people it can happen. In hobbying, at the right level, each person knows the other. There's no hiding, hoping it "never comes out of the closet". Etc.

I hobby, not because I'm not sexy. Not because I can't score in the "real" world, etc. I hobby because I want a freak, period. I know what I'm getting into. We both know and understand what's going on here. Real world fems (and some mixed up Provider fems too) are underdeveloped for the most part, sexually, maturity, pyschologically, socially, etc.

I do NOT judge and would never judge a provider. We would understand each other PERFECTLY!

HELL NO...plain and simple I don't have the time or patience...besiides I like having my BFE's...no drama no hassles..(present situation excused)I always say I am emotionally unavailable
So I know us men ...we would be in heaven with a beer a provider..my question is do you (providers) think about finding a perfect man and marrying him..just curious? Originally Posted by pickupkid
I have many provider friends that have met their style dream guy and have quit the business, After the house, car and jewels were purchased of course..
If you want to be away from the one you LOVE? for periods of time then I would suggest the word like is a better description. I understand needing space and not to hang on someones ass all the time but if you want to be away for more than a day or two then it aint love
Some of us are just in love with being in love. Not many relationships actually have the stamina to last a lifetime. :-(

Having said that....it would be great to be proven wrong!!!
I was with my wife for 27 years before she passed and I can say with conviction I loved her the entire time and wanted her around me all the time
That's awesome and commendable. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

I did say "Not many", so I would consider you an exception to the rule.
It's probably just because I am young but I have to say a big ole hell no. Sure, it get's lonely being single but I don't even have the patience/emotional energy for a pet. Seeing my family split left me aware enough of the pain that comes with relationships. I would much rather just be a provider and have friends.
In a few years, I see myself married to the perfect guy with kids in a house surrounded with a white picket fence. I am a hopeless romantic and will always be. I do not believe in swinging/open marriages.
Yes, I think about it all the time, but I know I'm to much trouble I wouldnt wish me on no man so I'm single for life (my x can give you references)