Are Tips Expected On Longer Sessions?

First: I don't tip. Second: I always book longer sessions - a minimum of 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on the lady's pricing structure. The extra time does not mean more sex. It's to have a drink, relax, talk and not be rushed. I never thought about it until I read on a different thread that some providers won't see a certain ethnic group because they don't tip. I can see tipping on shorter sessions like 1/2 an hour, but ladies, do you expect tips on longer sessions?
  • Sami
  • 12-05-2011, 07:01 PM
I only expect my set donation. I am grateful to those who do, but it's never expected.
A tip should never be expected or required with any session, in my opinion, you should only tip as gratitude for the service you received.
This is an interesting thread to me! Most of my clients do tip in one fashion or another. What makes this thread interesting is Rick1971 question~do you tip on longer sessions~? I don't offer short sessions, so.......Hmmmmm! No I don't expect tips, however, I'm usually presented with a very nice present or a tip! I hope this helps!!
I usually don't tip but if a lady gives me a discount, I will pay the regular amount and consider that the tip. If its someone that I've seen before I will get them a gift that they can actually use.
A tip is never expected.
Ummm no
I never expect a tip. It is always flattering though, and even if it's a small tip you can bet I'll bend over backwards when it comes to being accommodating (within reason, of course). A tip to me means that I exceeded your expectations, and that's what I aim for.

I have to say though, I WOULD expect a tip if someone intentionally stayed overtime. For instance I had an appointment this week that nearly went half an hour overtime. I kept hinting that things needed to wrap up, and said everything BUT "get out!" (and I was about two seconds from doing just that when he finally left). Had he actually paid me for my time, he'd have owed me another $150 at my current pricing structure... but if he'd even tipped me $50, hell even $20, even though it was rude of him, I wouldn't have been nearly as annoyed because it would mean he recognized that he'd stayed way beyond the scheduled time. No tip in that situation simply means that he was rude and had no respect for me or my time... and I'll remember his lack of tip just as much as I would have remembered a tip.
First: I don't tip. Second: I always book longer sessions - a minimum of 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on the lady's pricing structure. The extra time does not mean more sex. It's to have a drink, relax, talk and not be rushed. I never thought about it until I read on a different thread that some providers won't see a certain ethnic group because they don't tip. I can see tipping on shorter sessions like 1/2 an hour, but ladies, do you expect tips on longer sessions? Originally Posted by rick1971

I never expect tips for any length of session. Longer sessions cost more so why should the client leave a tip? My rule is...tips are appreciated but never expected.
None expected, all appreciated. A repeat visit is the best tip!!!
Thanks for the responses. Like Shorty, I don't take discounts so I suppose that could be perceived as a tip. It gets confusing though...I'm fairly new to the hobby. I've seen 7 providers and all but 1 have been a stellar experience (I love Dallas). However, I still don't tip. I don't want this taken the wrong way, but I consider the extra time I am paying for to sit and chat with a lady, a tip. When I first started hobbying, the first two sessions I booked were for 1 hour and both went over. In those cases, I tipped and after that I just booked longer sessions. I'm trying to understand a provider's view of tipping on a longer session. Ladies say if it was a great session, they appreciate a tip...well...I'm already paying more...so...do you still expect it?
I have to say though, I WOULD expect a tip if someone intentionally stayed overtime. For instance I had an appointment this week that nearly went half an hour overtime. I kept hinting that things needed to wrap up, and said everything BUT "get out!" (and I was about two seconds from doing just that when he finally left). Had he actually paid me for my time, he'd have owed me another $150 at my current pricing structure... but if he'd even tipped me $50, hell even $20, even though it was rude of him, I wouldn't have been nearly as annoyed because it would mean he recognized that he'd stayed way beyond the scheduled time. No tip in that situation simply means that he was rude and had no respect for me or my time... and I'll remember his lack of tip just as much as I would have remembered a tip. Originally Posted by DeLaine
+1

When I spoke to her on the phone this sounds like the scenario that she spoke of but I'm just speculating.
I don't expect tips period. I set my rates to include what I need, and that's a rap. Gifts are kind, but I prefer any cash tip go to a charity I give to every month anyway.

If we are talking about guys who abuse your time, no tip but don't bother calling again and I will make damn sure every provider across the board knows what a scum bag you are lol.
I tip all the time-- the tip of my penis going into one of a lady's orifices

This may sound crass (hope not), but I view providers much like a doctor or a lawyer. Do you tip those professions? Now, if I had a regular provider that I saw, I'd probably be inclined to give her a Christmas gift or Birthday gift for those special occasions.
Many feel the same way. I do feel if a girl has a very reasonable donation and she gives stellar service, a guy might want to tip her. I mean there are women out there charging thousands and all you get is a cbj and some eye batting.