Hey everyone, Glad to see everyone again

Wow, I am glad to see most of the people I knew still on ECCIE and going strong. I wanted to let ya'll know after I got out of the hostipal in Febuary I tried to work for a few weeks. A situation came up and I was again pulled away from the hobby. I am now retired and going to school settled and just waiting for my disability to kick in. I can walk without braces on my legs or a cane now and am doing great.

But the real purpose of this thread is to see if any of my regulars happen to have any pics of me saved on their computers. I went on to Imageshack and my pics have all been deleted in my absense. I got a new computer and have no way of pulling up any of my old pics. I am glad to say hi to everyone and thank you all for your prayers.
If you have any of my pics can you please send them to my email
VipTaylorSummer@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
Taylor Summer
(and no one can get me for having a retirement special cause I never had one I just retired quietly like a lady lol)
I love you all and plan on becoming more active on the boards to help new providers if I can.
Glad you are doing better!
Here's a review with one photo:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=taylor

Might want to ask geniusman if he has any others.
God bless you child, and prayers for your continued rehab. It is despicable that others have used your image in your absence.

Love and Gods speed.
STP

ps I have reviewed no one but I hope you will accept my message with love.
Thank Lazurus. and SAP no one has used my pic. Image shack just decided not to host Nuddie pics. So I lost all my images. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • fawn
  • 08-31-2010, 05:15 AM
I hope you have a quick and speedy recovery.....
i remember reading reviews and praises of you many times and seeing this review reminded me how much you were enjoyed. it sounds like your cim was legendary and i only wish i had been lucky enough to experience one, best wishes in all you do
Here's a review with one photo:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=taylor

Might want to ask geniusman if he has any others. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I still have some, I will send them in a min.
I had no idea but you will be in my prayers!
Thanks everyone I got quite a few pics emailed to me. I am so happy.
It's good to hear from you and glad you are doing better. I hope you have a full speedy rest of the recovery...Be strong and take care of yourself first.