NYE in Dallas

Hello all! Anybody have any big plans or recommendations on how to spend NYE in Dallas? All ideas welcomed
I have no clue. Looking for something to do as well...
I usually go to the House of Blues, Omni, listen to live music with friends. Nothing comparable to Mardi Gras or watching the ball drop in NYC but still fun.
I am also looking for something cool and different for New Year's Eve. I know you ladies have the hookups ! What's a great place to ring in the New Year ?
Unless I find a date Ill be asleep by 9:30.
If you like a chill scene then Social House Addison is nice, Ra Sushi in Shops at Legacy gets pretty busy.

If you want high end the places on Knox Henderson are good too.

Im probably gonna do dinner at Bobs with some friends then go to Social House, lots of fun, food drinks and jet out around 1230.
Headed to the floor for some ringing in the New YeAR . Drinking, dancing, and some fucking.
Headed to the floor for some ringing in the New YeAR . Drinking, dancing, and some fucking. Originally Posted by fun6fun9
Call me stupid, but I've heard of the 13th floor before when someone claimed they've net me there before socially... Is it a club or swinger's club?
13th floor is a swingers club. I have never been but I heard it can be fun.
13th floor is awesome! It's a lot of fun. They have hottubs and nice playrooms. Been going there for 10 years. We are good friends with the owner and the people who work there so it is a comfortable atmosphere. If you ever get the chance to go I advise to do it.
13th floor is a swingers club. I have never been but I heard it can be fun. Originally Posted by playerplano
13th floor is awesome! It's a lot of fun. They have hottubs and nice playrooms. Been going there for 10 years. We are good friends with the owner and the people who work there so it is a comfortable atmosphere. If you ever get the chance to go I advise to do it.
. Originally Posted by fun6fun9
OK thanks!
We're going to the Velvet Curtain . . . yes its a LS club
I believe there's an event at the Intercontinental Hotel in Addison.

http://www.ecnye.com

Tickets still available.
I'll be hanging out in Sundance Square, Fort Worth for NYE