Merry Chritmas and Happy new year 2016

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and happy new year to the Dallas
Mod staff

Everybody Hobby smart and safe
So the rest of us are chopped liver?

Well Muddy Christmas and a Flippin New Year to you too......you Dallas Mod Staff brown noser....Baaaaah!

LOL.....

To the Mods and every other crazy who posts, has a showcase, or just lurks on this site........Wishing you the ability to Eat, Drink and be Merry throughout this Holiday season and as long as you can keep going into the New Year!; to not let any turkeys keep you down; And......to be able to get BCD as often as possible!!
Moved to correct forum.

Merry Christmas to everyone, even the guys and gals who are a pain in the ass(not Greek). Be safe, have fun, please use a designated driver so you may Hobby into the new year.
  • wopr
  • 12-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Still kind of disappointed there's no Big D NYE at Victory this year. Been too busy to make other plans since it was always the default go-to.
Moved to correct forum.

Merry Christmas to everyone, even the guys and gals who are a pain in the ass(not Greek). Be safe, have fun, please use a designated driver so you may Hobby into the new year. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Thanks Von man
I ventured out to NE Mall today for shopping. Parking was reasonable, not massively crowded and the women at the makeup counter were smoking hot. Bought a $6 Starbucks Praline latte & actually enjoyed myself. So Merry Christmas to all you horn dogs & beautiful women
Merry christmas
Merry Christmas you fuckin degenerates!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Merry Christmas to all members of Eccie!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!
Just in case anyone is wondering why my thread only mention the mods staff
I was just showing them some love since for the most part some of us have a
History with them like myself, Was not my intention to make anyone feel left out
So just want to clear that up. Thanks

Happy holidays Hobby world hobby smart and safe
MODS ON ECCIE ROCK!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year have a great day and safe travels..... Hugs and kisses.