The Poll You have all been waiting for (well probably not but anyway)

Was really hoping ECCIE had a six strikes and you are permanently banned rule, but oh well, Tatasddd is back - so by popular demand, here is a new poll. I had to expand the choices from the last one, as by some miracle Tatas made it a little more than 3 weeks.
Can we start a pool where we put money down on the day he goes bye-bye? He would obviously be ineligible to participate due to his having control over winning.
Who gives a fuck?
Who gives a fuck? Originally Posted by bambino
Agreed!! I use eccie for hofo and to share my experiences, not to fuck with people!!
I thought about this for a moment and have to agree with Bambino! I don't give a fuck about Tits or whatever he wants to call himself!
Who gives a fuck? Originally Posted by bambino
You do because you are here reading the thread.
I thought about this for a moment and have to agree with Bambino! I don't give a fuck about Tits or whatever he wants to call himself! Originally Posted by sherman klump
You don't give a fuck but you voted?
Can we start a pool where we put money down on the day he goes bye-bye? He would obviously be ineligible to participate due to his having control over winning. Originally Posted by sherman klump
I don't know if anyone can start a pool, but if you ask BerryBerry he might be able to start a poll. But a cold pool will do you good, if you jumped into it.
When he does inevitably get booted again…who wants to go to happy hour to celebrate?
You people really need to find something else to do. You are EVIDENTLY preoccupied with me. I mean for God's sake. We are here for information exchange and to enjoy prostitution and generally have good time and an occasional laugh. It appears to me that some of you are more obsessed with me than they are with providers. Thank you for the attention but I REALLY do not need it. You are becoming commonplace and uniform.
Thank you for the attention but I REALLY do not need it... Originally Posted by tatasddd
... says the guy who announces his return with a thread titled "Tttention Attentiooooooooooon!!!!"
I voted before I read Bambino's post. After reading that I said to myself "Self, Bambino's right. Who gives a fuck about this wannabe kumquat?????" Enjoy your time here Tits! You are the master baiter here wanting everyone's attention. I think your time here will be short
I voted before I read Bambino's post. After reading that I said to myself "Self, Bambino's right. Who gives a fuck about this wannabe kumquat?????" Enjoy your time here Tits! You are the master baiter here wanting everyone's attention. I think your time here will be short Originally Posted by sherman klump
All right! Now get lost!
All right! Now get lost! Originally Posted by tatasddd
No
Titsfuck will undoubtedly say something stupid...his b.s. isn't even entertaining anymore.