Allure

It appears that Allure is back open this week. Saw the open sign lit, just wanted to share some info for those that have been asking and looking for open places.
Spa Plus is open and menu is limited to face mask L1
Just rolled down Melbourne on my way to lunch, relax is closed, but the other 2 are open and look busy
Just rolled down Melbourne on my way to lunch, relax is closed, but the other 2 are open and look busy Originally Posted by Theoldsarge
They were busy, I got dressed & left after waiting 45 mins.
I wish relax was opened
If u want sex from a 50 something year old hag with bad breath go to ALLURE
She will upsell promise oral
Then grab Saran
That place sucks in not in a good way
Both of my visits to Allure sucked in a good, 30-something way. But, it's been a while.
Anyone tried Allure in Hurst lately? They’re advertising.
It appears that Allure is back open this week. Saw the open sign lit, just wanted to share some info for those that have been asking and looking for open places. Originally Posted by BraumGOT
Which Allure are you talking about?
The only Allure in Hurst that I know of is on Hurst Blvd (Hwy10) about 1-2 miles east of 820.
The only Allure in Hurst that I know of is on Hurst Blvd (Hwy10) about 1-2 miles east of 820. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet

My bad. I was thinking of Allure in Dallas.
That place sucks in not in a good way Originally Posted by yellowfever567
I think you are confusing the Dallas Allure with the one in Hurst. Linda in Hurst is a YMMV lady. She’s been there for years . Never noticed her breath being bad and found her attractive for her age. But I am no spring chicken. So it’s all relative.
Anyone tried Allure in Hurst lately? They’re advertising. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
Yep. There about once a month . Still one of the cleanest spas out there . I had not noticed any ads. Where? RM?