URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...5/820904647242
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Buell Rd.
Activites: Kissing, See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Probably 5'2"-5'4", 110 lbs, super soft skin, B tits w/suckable nips, wearing a red dress that was fairly see thru. Very friendly and wanted to chat and kiss a lot.
Recommendation: Yes
You are brave man hobbying in the Town of Gates. Those cops love to harangue the industry.
You are brave man hobbying in the Town of Gates. Those cops love to harangue the industry. Originally Posted by RocHobbyGuy
not true

they can't do 1 thing

without your

voluntary cooperation
  • clmc
  • 07-05-2024, 10:08 PM
Nice review there.
Went to go check out the lady behind the number said she was 24 but looked closer to 60. So I turned around and left when she poked her head out of the door
Nice review there. Originally Posted by clmc
You are brave man hobbying in the Town of Gates. Those cops love to harangue the industry. Originally Posted by RocHobbyGuy
Yeah. They pulled me over after leaving one of the sleazy hotels there. I am quite sure the maid was doing to tipping off. They asked about what and why I was there, but they already knew. More interested in anyone else inn the room or any illegal substances. Stuck with my went for a massage story. I just don't need the hassle so haven't hobbied in Gates at a hotel since.
  • clmc
  • 07-06-2024, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by wilson13
That's my point!
I'd just tell them you met up with somebody you found on Tinder.