Do you remember your first session?

Lol I'm so curious.

Do you remember your first session? How long ago was it?
Did you enjoy it?
Was it awkward?

I was pretty young. 18 I believe. My first session was a double session with my best friend at the time. It was a guy she knew. At first I was debating it because he wasn't all that attractive. Lol but maaaaannnn.....it ended up being pretty awesome......
I remember being incredulous that a pretty young girl like her would get naked in bed with me...for any price. I couldn't stop smiling all week.
I wonder how different things would be if it'd been a good experience, but it wasn't.

This was long, long ago, and I don't even remember the girl's name or where I found her. She had mixed reviews on TER, but I went in anyway because the good ones actually seemed the most legit. Once I arrived, however, I discovered the bad ones were actually spot on. Inaccurate pics (by far), and no "IOP" to speak of. I should have walked out, but I figured WTH.

The chick basically laid back and turned her head like she was about to get a shot or a tattoo or something LOL. My dick went completely limp and I honestly can't remember if I was even able to fire.

Serious case of provider burnout, I think, and unfortunately, it takes effort not to go into almost every appointment expecting the worst.

The hobby as its downsides, such as these, but I still prefer this type of arrangement to so-called "free pussy"...at least for now
It was several years ago and it was with a girl I knew and her friend who was about 18 y/o....I was very concerned about my not looking good enough for her friend but WOW did we have a good time.

Wait a minute!!!!!! WAS THAT YOU CURVES?
The court papers state that I'm not allowed to discuss it.
Years ago, I lost my virginity at an AMP on my 18th birthday. I didn't know what to fucking do that poor milf tried her hardest to get me to cum but I was just too inexperienced. I ended up jerking off into a towel and I left feeling empty thinking "I could have jerked off at home". Thank god I am no quitter though, through years of sacrifice and practice I have learned the art of having a good time in a session. Thanks eccie!
I believe my first "session" was with a patron at a strip club. I was tipsy, horny, and thought "Oh, what the heck . . . Do you see the manager anywhere? . . . "

Alas, the forbidden fruit was sweet.
Lets see..

It was 2004. I had been on and off of several boards prior to that, but more as an observer. Never pulled the trigger until 2004. Finally got the nerve to do it, posted an ad on my local board at the time, and took the plunge.

The gent seeing me knew I was brand new, and was as sweet as can be. And the rest, as they say, is history.
My first time in the Real World...I will never forget. Dancing in East St. Louis at Bottoms Up ( moved to Misery ...Missouri for college and weekends would go to STL) and everyone, including the bartender, pressured me that "he wants you and he is okay" .

I was nervous, because as a dancer, it was still taboo to me...he got two hundred dollar bills and a hundred ones. He asked if it was okay if while he fucked me, if he made it "rain" (drizzle) 100 dollars in ones on me, I obliged.
My true Light bulb moment.

The first time on a site, was off Sip-Sap, he was a nurse
It was several years ago and it was with a girl I knew and her friend who was about 18 y/o....I was very concerned about my not looking good enough for her friend but WOW did we have a good time.

Wait a minute!!!!!! WAS THAT YOU CURVES? Originally Posted by Souper
Hmmmmnn....lol wouldn't that be crazy!!!!
From the other side re 1st time with a Provider...Older lady..The BBBJ she delivered made me want to demand apologies from all of those guilt/sin riddled Catholic girls I'd been with before that.
My first was in 2009, when I was out of town, alone in a hotel room for one night. New nothing about the online community. Id been out drinking that night with the guys, came back to the room and was on my phone playing around online. before I knew it I was scanning backpage....never even heard of BP before that night.

half an hour later, there was a knock on my door. unfortunately it was a typical BP experience, she didn't look like the pics, WAY too much of a spinner for my taste. was kind of cute, she had a good attitude, and seemed to be eager to please. If I were to write her a review today, I would give a yes, with exceptions, and choose not to see her again.

I stayed out of the hobby for about a year after that, played with BP for a while till I found this place.
My first provider session was in 1994, her name was Kayla, she was white, petite with brown hair, pretty face and a body made for sin. It was in a little motel room so small the full size bed took up the entire floor space but for a little walkway to the door. Wonderful session, repeated with her several times back then and each time, she was more amazing. Great memories!
Just a few months ago... So yeah. Was fun, and apparently in a shady and known LE spot. Guess I dodged the bullet there. What I paid for what I got was well worth it.
My first client was a bit over a year ago...he asked for Wrestling...yes I wrestled with my first ever client...makes you Wonder if all clients will want similar session ugh! Thank god no lol

BJ