What is the purpose of Relax2013's Ads?

• L.A.
  • 08-11-2014, 08:28 AM
***ATTENTION***
Due to overwhelming demand Relax2013 is not currently accepting new clients so that we can better cater to our wonderful regular client base

I can't be the only one that gets annoyed by this.

Plus on the first part of the Ad all you see is a provider name and have no idea they are part of Relax2013....so then you open up the ad to see this nonsense.
To grab your attention and ponder - Effective advertising must be at work since you posted this thread.

But other than that, the advertisement was a bit unnecessary. Then alas, it's not the most annoying I've seen.
I think it is an advertising ploy to make you wish you could see them if you weren't already a member of the privileged crowd.

My bet is they have a plan to gradually open the doors. Maybe with some restrictions to "qualify".

It is working. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose curiosity is up.We are all suckers for a good ad campaign - particularly if it involves pretty women.
There are ads on icky?
Ads aren't just to attract new clients. They help remind former clients.

I let my Eros ad go for a year or so. When I reactivated it, one of my former clients wrote "Thank goodness you're back! I've been looking everywhere for you."

???I still had my same email address and website so I asked where he'd looked???

"Eros blonde, Eros outcall, Eros incall, Eros busty, Eros GFE....everywhere!" (everywhere on Eros LOL!)

If we don't advertise, some of our old clients might assume we aren't around anymore or might not immediately think of us when they get ready to book . Out-of-sight=out-of-mind.
  • L.A.
  • 08-11-2014, 11:36 AM
See http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=11...ighlight=relax

I like TinMan's response best. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
LOL I didn't even see that original post.

And in response to Tinman's post....it's working.