Just noticed Cheap flights to ATL

I just noticed that Dallas has cheap flights to ATL (around $150). I have been with couple excellent Dallas providers before (see reviews), and wanted to suggest providers to consider ATL trips

I can assist by being a guide, helping with transport here etc. Just PM if you have any ATL questions!
Hmmmm ive been wanting to visit there
  • ktiix
  • 09-30-2014, 07:13 AM
Hmmmm ive been wanting to visit there Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
It's a pretty awesome city, lots of Classy Guys. Just stay out of college park.

You'd do good in any city tho, and I think the Gents of GA would be good to ya; Last time I was there (3 months ago) the pickings were quite slim. (:
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-30-2014, 08:24 AM
This is going to sound stupid.... but doesn't anything that flies off my fingertips...

I have been craving a trip to ATL lately for a dumb reason. To swim with the whale sharks.

Dafuq you say?

Yes, they have whale sharks in ATL. In the massive fucking aquarium.

I love Atlanta for other reasons, but that would thrill me.
I just noticed that Dallas has cheap flights to ATL (around $150). I have been with couple excellent Dallas providers before (see reviews), and wanted to suggest providers to consider ATL trips

I can assist by being a guide, helping with transport here etc. Just PM if you have any ATL questions! Originally Posted by alcero
Hmmm . . . .
The only issue in going to Atlanta is flying into Hartsfield ... that can be brutal.
Just wait and see how cheap airfares will get if we get a second case of Ebola in Dallas.

No one is going to want to get on a plane to or from Love Field or DFW.

It will be interesting to see if someone rents a car in Dallas and drives it home to Los Angeles.
This is going to sound stupid.... but doesn't anything that flies off my fingertips...

I have been craving a trip to ATL lately for a dumb reason. To swim with the whale sharks.

Dafuq you say?

Yes, they have whale sharks in ATL. In the massive fucking aquarium.

I love Atlanta for other reasons, but that would thrill me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I don't think they let smurfs into the aquarium tanks. :P

The Georgia aquarium is really impressive though. Coca-Cola museum and new College Hall of Fame also pretty good.
The only issue in going to Atlanta is flying into Hartsfield ... that can be brutal. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not really any worse than DFW.
I have never sat for three hours 50 yards from my gate and watched my transatlantic connection flight takeoff at DFW. Note, there was no plane at the gateway. Holy tebow, I still get pissed off thincking about that cluster fuck. Just thinck about the love I received from the airline for me missing my flight ...
Gloriously beautiful city, at least where I was located in the Buckhead area. The Grand Hyatt on Peachtree is one of the nicest properties that I've ever stayed at.

Although I made money there, it's a tough market. REALLY tough.

The airport has a reputation. Flights are often very reasonable to Atlanta.

So is the OP wanting to be a tour guide for the Dallas ladies? How interesting!

Elisabeth