Goodbye dear friends!

Eccie friends,
I am retiring! I didn't think this day would come so soon! I fell in love with my best friend and I think he would prefer that I did not sleep with other men. Or women. Lol. He would prefer I did not engage in sexual activity with anyone but him. That explains it best, I guess. Although many of you are very important to me, he is the most important to me and I need to respect his wishes.

My time here on Eccie has been quite the interesting and eye opening experience and I would like to thank you all for that. You've made me laugh, made me cry but most important, you've made me smile. I have learned a lot about myself during the past year. And I owe that to the members of this community. This business can break a girl down or build her up. It has built me up. You have all made me realize that I am a strong, intelligent and beautiful (inside and out) woman. I deserve respect, affection and happiness. And I found it!

This community filled a void in my life. It helped me emotionally and financially. I've formed relationships with hobbyists and other providers that I would like to continue, if they would, on a platonic level. I am having my account guested but still have my email address Jillian.price26@yahoo.com on my phone. I will not be signed into my google voice, and have not for a few weeks now. I will not be able to check my PMs once my account is guested so if you'd like to contact me, you can do so by email.

After all of this time and the frequency that I visited this site and communicated with others, I felt I owed you an explanation at the very least.

I would like to thank the mods as well for all of their help. Especially matador. Thank you for your guidance and dealing with all my temper tantrums! <3

Thank you all for everything. And who knows, I might be back some day!
XOXO
Jillian Price AKA JP
BAM! That just happened.
Lol I will especially miss talking shit to you and playing Mario Party with you! But I found another man to cook for!
Best of luck
Lol I will especially miss talking shit to you and playing Mario Party with you! But I found another man to cook for! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Easiest money I ever made.
  • EZ.
  • 10-04-2014, 08:24 PM
I am also sorry that we didn't meet. I was looking forward to lunch. I'm wishing you the very best.
EZ
Lol. Really do love you all!
Good luck on the retirement!
  • modus
  • 10-04-2014, 08:41 PM
That's great news. As you probably already know I wish you the best and hope you two are very happy.
Happy for you, if the newness of it all fades away, we'll be here waiting for ya with open arms, and legs, and mouths
Best wishes to you both.
NOOOOO!! best of luck Jillian, I hope you find a happy loving relationship, I think most of us will miss your presence on the board
Thank you guys!

And ladies, if you need a reference you can still email me!
Kinda scared to log out because I know when I go to log back in my account will be guested and it really will be goodbye!
Wow I will miss you for sure. I hope the best for you guys.