Bella @ Cab North

Well I guess this could be an ISO or in the strip clubs section, but its more of a specific shout out. I was in Cab North tonight and spent time with Bella. Anyone know her? I'm thinking the line from the old song "Hot Blooded" - Do you more than dance?

IF you know her (or you ARE her), PM me, please?
Try going back on the same day, and shift you first discovered her to increase your chances of bumping into her again. Good Luck!
Thanks, Eva! She herself suggested calling before to see if she's dancing. Thing is, I don't want to go in and ask her outright if she does "private appointments" outside the club. I figured if someone here knew her here and could make the introduction, it would be less awkward
You have to be careful asking if a particular dancer is working as the door girl has been advised not to give out names due to stalkers or pimps. Your best bet is to introduce yourself when she is on stage, ask her to come see you and negotiate at the table.
You have to be careful asking if a particular dancer is working as the door girl has been advised not to give out names due to stalkers or pimps. Your best bet is to introduce yourself when she is on stage, ask her to come see you and negotiate at the table. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I don't see anything wrong with asking a stage name, that's what it's there for. Many a times, thanks to someone calling me and telling me so and so from the other day is here, looking for you, I've came to work seeing my new admirer and having a great day at work, where otherwise it would've been a boring day.

I don't see anything wrong with asking a stage name, that's what it's there for. Many a times, thanks to someone calling me and telling me so and so from the other day is here, looking for you, I've came to work seeing my new admirer and having a great day at work, where otherwise it would've been a boring day.

Originally Posted by Eva Damita
And that is, specifically, what she asked me to do

Eva where do you dance?
She herself suggested calling before to see if she's dancing. Originally Posted by AlienSoul67
I garuntee you - If she told you to call the club, she is not interested in doing anymore than her job of being a dancer.

I figured if someone here knew her here and could make the introduction, it would be less awkward Originally Posted by AlienSoul67
No, it wouldn't be less awkward. It would be more stalkerish.
The #1 rule when dealing with strippers: THERE ARE NO RULES!

The only guy who matters to a stripper is the guy who's in her immediate presence with a handful of US currency. Anybody else is nonexistent.