Contact In between sessions

Okay, this has probably been asked many times before, but I'm being a lazy fucker and don't feel like searching through all the BS to try and find a thread on it:

After you have had a session with a provider and you intend on a return visit, do you keep in occasional contact? I'm not talking about a daily barrage of texts, but rather more like an occasional "How you doing? I still remember the last great session, and am looking forward to the next one!" type thing.

Do you do this as a hobbyist?

For the providers, is this a nice thing, or is it just an annoyance to you?
no, unless we have an agreement that we csn do that,

HID, what are some of the reasons YOU would want to do that?
Prepare yourself for a barrage of snarky-mean comments from both sides of the fence.
no, unless we have an agreement that we csn do that,

HID, what are some of the reasons YOU would want to do that? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I never said that I wanted to. Mostly, I'm just curious to see if anyone does it, and if providers like it or don't like it.
To answer your question, though: If a provider that I see more than once actually likes it, then why not do it?

Prepare yourself for a barrage of snarky-mean comments from both sides of the fence. Originally Posted by slubby
Snark away. That's gonna happen regardless of what you post in today's Eccie world. Hell, all it takes to get snarked at on here nowdays is just saying hello.

I contact my favorites every couple of months to catch up on how they've been doing
Prepare yourself for a barrage of snarky-mean comments from both sides of the fence. Originally Posted by slubby
Interesting post but I’d think it’s correlated to how soon you plan to do follow-up visits and the frequency of those visits.

Of ln topic - I encourage people to look at the link in slubby’s signature. Great cause and has a matching component.
but rather more like an occasional "How you doing? I still remember the last great session, and am looking forward to the next one!" type thing Originally Posted by hotindallas
I like to see when someone has good memories of our time together. But, if you just send this over and over, never scheduling a follow up visit, it gets old and may lead me to believe you're just a timewaster.
I do text some select providers I've seen, both reviewed and UTR, where there's a mutual interest in seeing each other again. Sometimes the communication is initiated by me and other times by them but it's not frequent.
Text her at leat once a day in between. And if she doesn't reply, make sure you call so you know she's ok and still getting your messages.
Yeah, not with every girl I've seen but when there's something pertinent to say, sure, it comes & goes both ways.

For me, it's kind of a must if I want to say CRANK IT UP a notch from the last visit.

Other plans too - doubles & trips for example.

Been known to just go all out perv too and text, " Damn, you've got fine stuff ! "
I like to see when someone has good memories of our time together. But, if you just send this over and over, never scheduling a follow up visit, it gets old and may lead me to believe you're just a timewaster. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I agree with Laura.

A gentile hello now and then is never a problem and appreciated.

But if you wish to keep in touch, go ahead and make an occasional appointment to visit with me. I don't mind being in your rotation of joyful times together.

An appointment is always best!!!
I like to see when someone has good memories of our time together. But, if you just send this over and over, never scheduling a follow up visit, it gets old and may lead me to believe you're just a timewaster. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I agree with this....also, do not schedule a session then cancel & ask to take the provider to lunch instead of the session. I won't mention names....uh hum.
I agree with this....also, do not schedule a session then cancel & ask to take the provider to lunch instead of the session. I won't mention names....uh hum. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Oh gosh. Have that t-shirt!!!

"We get along SO well together, I'd rather just take you out to dinner (any place you want!) instead of an appointment."

What?

I won't mention names, either.

In my heart, wish to take what he has said in the spirit of his intent, I guess ... but an appointment is what we're seeking, at least I am.

Not lunch instead of an appointment. Lunch, or dinner, afterwards. If we wish to.

Not before.
  • grean
  • 11-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Oh gosh. Have that t-shirt!!!

"We get along SO well together, I'd rather just take you out to dinner (any place you want!) instead of an appointment."

What?

I won't mention names, either.

In my heart, wish to take what he has said in the spirit of his intent, I guess ... but an appointment is what we're seeking, at least I am.

Not lunch instead of an appointment. Lunch, or dinner, afterwards. If we wish to.

Not before. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That's a good measure of your IOP with an unfortunate by-product. It was so good the client actually thinks there is more there and wants to pursue a relationship outside of the hobby.

When this happens,up your rates by 50. Your skills make you deserve a raise.

Fools want IOP but forget what the I stands for.
That's a good measure of your IOP with an unfortunate by-product. It was so good the client actually thinks there is more there and wants to pursue a relationship outside of the hobby.

When this happens,up your rates by 50. Your skills make you deserve a raise.

Fools want IOP but forget what the I stands for. Originally Posted by grean
Thanks. I guess.

You sound very jaded, though. Even when I had roomies years ago, they seemed to be authentic with their pleasures.

I certainly offer a VERY authentic encounter with my clients.

Also, I no longer care for the IOP term. It's an old one that's out of date.

I don't offer "illusions" and most know that. I offer the real thing or simply don't fake it. Why do that?

There have been two clients, in my recent past, that have wanted to see me off of the clock like that but neither were regular clients.

I would rarely have an issue with a regular friend asking me out to lunch or dinner. Even going to fast food might be fun. (Taco Cabana, anyone?)

But when someone is from out of town, and they've visited with you a few times over as many years and well, it's boring to travel all of the time ... it's not particularly flattering to be asked to get dressed up, get all ready, to go have dinner with a stranger that you met a few years ago instead of getting dressed, getting all ready, to have an appointment with said person.

Maybe have dinner afterwards, which would have been fine, if the timing was alright.

That's all.